1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Coast shuttles may ask for a Coast card

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Bernie2, Jul 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bernie2

Bernie2 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Coast shuttles may ask for a Coast card. Emerald is first and the others next and those with no card may/may not get on the shuttle depending on how full it is.

2. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    this has always been around, when they have too many people for the shuttle they will usually ask for hotel guests first. While this is a policy it isn't often that they have to enforce it, usually the shuttle isn't totally filled or others decide to wait for the next shuttle. I usually use the shuttle on odd hours so never was turned away or had to wait for the next shuttle. but then lately I have been renting a car when I go to vegas.

3. Bernie2

Bernie2 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's posted on the shuttle doors. Though I never seen it on there previously.

4. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was in an overflow group one time a few years ago that couldn't be accommodated on the shuffle from the Orleans. Even then, the driver never asked to see room keys, but issued "rain checks" for the next shuttle in case it too was filled. Nonetheless, I carry an "extra" room key if I'm not staying there or at the Gold Coast just in case.

Like Bernie2 wrote, the seating priority has been promulgated for years, but I've never seen it enforced; and I've probably used the shuttles more than most. There are bigger things in Vegas to worry about!

Last edited: Jul 15, 2013
  5. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Damn Turtleman, you trying to compete with Ken2V for the use of 50 cent words.:evillaugh

6. luckylinda

luckylinda High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yes we are mostly simple folks here:beer:

7. carolineno

carolineno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saved my room key just for this reason - now that I know where the Palms is I want to use my ACG coupons (plus I found a coupon for a free Palms hat in one of those dull guestroom magazines yay). However, I was never asked for my room key the 4 times I used the shuttle this month.

My kid and I commented that with the wrap they put on the shuttle, you can't tell how many people are on board, so when they start to get off the thing is like a clown car! It can hold a lot of guests!

Ladies getaway, somewhere on the strip with a pool :)
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.