1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Comp question: September

Discussion in 'Comps' started by azn2050, Jul 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. azn2050

azn2050 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Planning a trip first nfl weekend of season in September. I wanted to book 5 nights on the calendar on CET Total Rewards. My plans also included watching Jerry Seinfeld that weekend and found out I have an offer for free tix and 2 free nights.

My question is...

Do they still charge for calling customer service? I was going to call and see if they could extend my comp offer to 5 nights. You guys think this is still possible.

Or should I just book both the calendar and call it in for the free tix?

any other suggestion?

Thanks,

2. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe they only charge you the fee for changing an existing reservation, as in the you kept searching and found a better deal and now you are calling in to change you existing reservation under the better deal - and that is basically what the fee is there for: to try and cut back on the people that call and book a room and then just keep scouring the internet, TR website, emails, etc looking for a way to shave a buck or two off the price and call in for a reservation change each time they find one.

Also, if you have a reservation and are calling in to change it they only charge the change fee if you are unable to do it yourself online. In this case you can't book the 5 comp nights with the show tickets yourself online so you would need to phone in, so you shouldn't be charged either way.

All that said, even if you knew for certain they were going to charge you the $10 I would still call: if you don't call then you have to pay for those two extra nights and that's going to be more than $10. By calling you at least have a chance at the two extra free nights.

3. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ive had them add subtract modify over the phone never had to pay.

4. Frankr163

Frankr163 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you haven't made the reservations yet, you can use your offers online and extend it to 5 nights.
    Use the calendar and put in the dates, along with your offer code. You may not get all nights comped, but you will be able to get the 2 nights comped and the tix.

5. sapphirevegas

sapphirevegas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got that offer too. You can only book that one with a rep on the 800 number. It will not let you book it online.

Yearly trip
    Part two
  6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bingo.

Most of those ticket offers require you to call in anyways.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.