1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas One per myVegas player...what does that mean?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by MikeSlotPlayer, Jul 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeSlotPlayer

MikeSlotPlayer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I use a reward for the Bellagio buffet or any reward that states "one per myVegas player" - what does that mean? One time use..forever? Or one use per 30 day rolling period?

I noticed that the Aria lunch buffet is two per myVegas player but not transferable.

2. Ronoh

Ronoh Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As I understand it, MGM gives PlayStudios authorization for a block of rewards and allows them to give away a certain number each day from that block of rewards. Once the entire block has been given away players are again able to redeem that reward if MGM chooses to give another block of the same reward to PlayStudios.

Example (numbers are random, I have no idea what the real numbers are):

MGM gives PS 1000 Bellagio buffet passes and allows them to give away 10 each day. Out of this block of 1000, each MV player is only able to purchase one buffet.

100 days later all of the passes have been used up. If MGM authorizes PS with another block of Bellagio buffets then all MV players are again able to purchase one.

They don't tell you when a new block of rewards has been added so just try every now and again to buy another one... if it is still the same block you purchased from the game will not let you buy it and will not take any LPs. If it's a new block you will be able to buy.

Bottom line is, if the game allows you to buy the reward you will be able to use it.

3. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Except where the 3/30 rule applies. It will let you buy more rewards than your x/30 limit but you still can only redeem your limit amount in a 30 day period.

4. Ronoh

Ronoh Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Obviously

5. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A quick perusal of the MyVegas threads will tell you that which should be obvious often isn't.

6. Check-Raise

Check-Raise High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How about using multiple different rewards from MyVegas at the same place all at once?

I was thinking of buying the free desert and 1 free cocktail from Sensi and going with my wife to have a cocktail and a desert after a show, would this be a problem? Would they tell me I can only redeem one per visit? What if my wife was playing MyVegas and wanted to redeem for a cocktail for herself as well, would they accept 2x 1 free drink vouchers (one from her and one from me) and 1 free desert voucher (from me) at the same time?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.