1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Food/drink and spa credit at Mirage

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by SarahinNC, Jul 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SarahinNC

SarahinNC Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Royal Caribbean room promo we booked came with a generous (for us) food/drink/spa credit. Does anyone happen to know if the credits can be used at other MLife properties? I can ask when I get there, but I'm trying to get some pre-planning done now.

2. mutigers

mutigers Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was told my a MGM reservationist that it could be used at any MGM property and that you just room charge. There are exceptions though, such as the food court at MGM, Wolfgang Puck, there may have been another location, but for the most part you should be good. Take it for what this is though as she had to put me on hold for 5 minutes to double check with a manager. I am going to be sure I explain this to the front desk clerk whenever I do check in to make sure, as we are staying at the Signature at MGM but would like to use it at the Bellagio Buffet. I read on a forum on FatWallet that when someone checked in at the Bellagio with that promotion that they were told they had to use it there. I will find out first hand Saturday though!

3. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That specific RC offer I have been told by 2 different people (1 at Mirage and 1 at Aria) that it was only for the property in which you were staying.

There are different offers that will sometimes allow it to be MGM-wide charges, but not this one. I'd be interested in hearing differently though!

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is there any wording on the offer?

How much credit is it?

5. SarahinNC

SarahinNC Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you everyone for your replies! If anyone gets firsthand experience with this soon, please let me know. It's for $150 and had the best room rate I could find, too, for the king tower room.

Here's the fine print: "Offer requires a two night minimum stay, based on availability. A daily resort fee will be added to your room account, which includes select hotel amenities. Guests must be at least 21 years of age to check in. Offers are subject to availability; blackout dates apply, and are not available to groups or persons attending meetings or conventions. Not available for existing or consecutive reservations. Early departures will not be refunded. This offer is non-transferable and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion. A valid credit card must be presented upon check-in. The Resort Credit is granted one time per reservation per stay. The Resort Credit is valid at participating Food & Beverage and Spa outlets only and does not include gratuity The Resort Credit can only be applied to charges posted to the guest room. The resort credit has no cash value and cannot be applied to room rates, taxes, gratuities, gaming, retail purchases or spa retail purchases. Unused Resort Credit will not be refunded. Any additional charges will be the responsibly of the guest at check out and will be applied to the credit card on file. Management reserves the right to cancel or change this promotion at its discretion without prior notice."

6. mutigers

mutigers Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I called I was told that because all MGM properties were participating in the offer that it was eligible to be used at all of them. She also stated that it is a room credit. As we make room charges they are deducted from that balance. Nothing in the fine print indicates that it must be used at the property you are staying in. My issue is that I am staying at the Signature that it would be really difficult to expect guests to spend all $150 there as there is one small cafe and one small bar.

7. aashleyjc

aashleyjc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We booked the same offer at THEhotel in June were told at check in that it was good at any mgm property that accepts room charges for other properties. The only restrictions were Starbucks and food courts.

8. mutigers

mutigers Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Happy to report that I was able to use the resort credit at the Bellagio while I was staying at the Signature at MGM. I just had to settle up the room charges prior to check out and was asked if I was told that I would be able to use it there, and I said yes, and the charges were removed.

9. SarahinNC

SarahinNC Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you, everyone, for sharing your experiences!

10. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be back from my stay on August 28th (if that is before you go) to let you know what my experience at Mirage was.

I am very interested in finding out because, like I said, Mirage and Aria both told me <i>THIS particular offer</i> was only good at the resort where the stay was booked. But there is obviously a lot of conflicting information so I am hoping that isn't true!

11. SarahinNC

SarahinNC Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We'll be there August 5-9, so we'll let you know how it goes. Honestly, though, there aren't places we're planning on going that we could charge back to the room, other than the places in our hotel. I might ask, but it's more of a curiosity that could alter our plans a bit, but I'm planning with the assumption that we'll be indulging in some yummy deli food, some spiked milkshakes and burgers, and more than a few drinks at Rhumbar!

12. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haha, I know, I could easily spend the entire $150 at Rhumbar or the pool!

I just thought if I wanted to grab a drink somewhere else or wanted to finally try Lemongrass at Aria, it would be nice to have that count too.

I hope you have a great time and appreciate your experience when you get back! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.