1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Eiffel Tower Restaurant

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by kubbball21, Jul 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kubbball21

kubbball21 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm looking make a reservation for dinner. Does anyone have any reviews on the Eiffel Tower restaurant? Also when I make my reservation, can I request a window table?

thanks

2. Garmy

Garmy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The wife and I were there last Oct. we both had the beef Wellington, which we both agree is much better than the Gordon Ramsey version. We requested window seat at 9pm and that's what we got. Dinner was very good and view was great. Although, we have had better Wellington I still think it was worth the price and plan to return again in Sept.

3. undathesea

undathesea Grandissimo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've eaten there once. I think the food is good not great. If memory serves, I had a rack of lamb. Order the souffle when you sit down, obviously.

The ambiance (incl view) and service are great. You can request a window seat and you'll more than likely be accommodated.

I'd say the main drawback with the view is that the music for the fountains can't be heard in the restaurant. That's only a problem because the fountains are choreographed to a particular song. Otherwise, it's fabulous.

4. kubbball21

kubbball21 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the comments. I was thinking about ordering steaks there. Are their steaks good or is their better food on the menu?

5. mike mc

mike mc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Contact Lyle Tolehurst at [email protected] , he is the supervisor and he personally took care of my request, corner window seat

6. ltolhurst

ltolhurst Eiffel Tower Restaurant

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would be happy to assist you with reservations and a nice window table. Drop me an email at [email protected]

We look forward to serving you!

7. kubbball21

kubbball21 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks mike mc for the help. Thank you Lyle. I emailed you last night for a reservation and you got back very fast. I look forward to my dinner here!

8. bu$hman

bu$hman Guppie trying to become a whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lyle is great! Six years ago (4Aug2007) I proposed to my wife. I had requested Table 27 (I think) which is the corner table for two. Unfortunately, I did not get it, but, I didn't know how to reach Lyle at that time. He was the second to congratulate us (our server was the first, and also the first to know what I had done, as I kept it very hush-hush from friends and family.) Lyle met us on our way out, gave me his card and congratulated us. That was very exciting for us. Can't wait to go back.

9. -(J)-

-(J)- Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.