1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas where is the old thread with all the chip links?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by 16gauge, Jul 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 16gauge

16gauge Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have some co-workers who want to start playing. I recall a couple months ago that there were a couple of threads that were full of links for 100,000+ worth of red coins (500 or 1000 at a time per link). I looked back and did not see it anymore. Does anyone have a link to it (or a link to another place that consolidates these for new players)? Thanks.

2. sandman748

sandman748 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    most of those would have expired already. They started expiring chip links after only a few days to prevent this kinda thing.

The best list that I am aware of is on the Myvegas friends and guides group on facebook. There is an ongoing 500+ chip share post that James Hite keeps updating in the comments section. Should be 10's of thousand of chips available in that list.

3. onsan

onsan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup, this is the group with the most active chip share links. I think the other group removed their chip shares for some reason.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/myvegasguides/

Here it is.

4. anonanon

anonanon Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It seems like all MyVegas links expire within 2-5 days now so I assume these threads are going to be pretty much useless for new players :(

5. Blueberries

Blueberries Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I first started playing months ago, I found James Hite through the CHIPSAWAY facebook page.
    I "liked" the James Hite facebook page and visit his page every day to click the links.
    No idea who he is, but if he's reading this, Thanks James Hite, appreciate you
    !

6. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

As far as I know, they still have the $20,000 daily limit on chips you can collect.

7. billyinpg

billyinpg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is true for collecting from friends, however, You can collect all you can from the other places.

My girlfriend started a month ago and pulled in over 60K from the James Hite list all in about an hour or so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.