1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Free July Shows for Diamond Players

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by meyers67, Jul 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meyers67

meyers67 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can someone please provide the current list? My trip is at the end of the month and I'd like to do some planning.

Thanks

2. Kickin

Kickin Flea

Here's the list they gave me a couple weeks ago. It was technically in June but doubtful the shows have changed. The list was the same in previous months as well.

Attached Files:

3. meyers67

meyers67 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks!!

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Darn. I was hoping they would add something new. going out later this month and we each can get 2 tickets... but I doubt we will get any.

Would think about heading over to Rio, but hate dealing with Taxis - we like to walk. Maybe we will do it one night.

Anyone every run into an issue about how "late/last minute" you can pick up the tickets? We would take a taxi to Rio, get tickets and go to show. Maybe eat or drink a bit in between.

5. Kickin

Kickin Flea

They don't care about how last minute, its just based on availability. They set aside a certain number of diamond tickets for each show, regardless of whether there are more available seats.

They told me that the only shows that might run out of diamond tickets if you tried last minute were Jubilee and Penn and Teller. We did Jubilee on a Sunday night I believe and picked up the tix less than 2 hours before with no problem. Then we had dinner nearby before the 10pm show. So I don't think you will have any problem with your plan. If you want to be on safe side you can call the box office before you go to the Rio to make sure they have diamond tickets.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.