1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best Limo From the Airport

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by carrie_dave_and_cody, Jun 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carrie_dave_and_cody

carrie_dave_and_cody Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry if this has been asked in the past. My husband and I are considering getting either a town car or a limo to and from the airport. What company is the best? Should we book it in advance or just wait until we get there? If we get one when we get there, how much time is included in the initial charge? Will there be enough time to make a trip up the strip and back to the Flamingo where we are staying?

2. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Limos and town cars generally charge by the hour, so are not really extravagant when you have 2 or more people. If you book ahead you get the thrill of seeing someone holding a card with your name on it but start paying when your plane arrives, and while you wait for luggage at the carousel. If you get to baggage, get your luggage and exit where it says ground transportation, you can hire a limo or town car there, and start your time. Tell the driver to drive up the strip or wherever and end up at your hotel.

This question comes up a lot and most often recommended seems to be Presidential. I can only recommend LVL limo from personal experience. They have a large fleet of vehicles and can be hired without reservations. Clean, comfortable vehicles with very accommodating drivers. Enjoy your visit.

jimbo338

3. Doubledown11

Doubledown11 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been using Presidential Limousine for the past three years and I've always received top notch service with them. I tend to book an Escalade (I never travel light) when it's just me and/or when I have a lovely lady accompanying me. When it's party time with a group of friends, I book a limo.

I say book at least two weeks in advance. The initial charge is for an hour from the time the plane lands but most don't start the time until they meet you at the baggage claim area. On one of my last trips, we were able to stop at the liquor store, drop off friends at Bellagio, and made it to the Wynn within the alloted time.

If you go with Presidential, ask for Ted or Patrick. Ted is usually my limo driver and I request Patrick when I rent an Escalade. Both great drivers with great personality.

4. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    +1 on Presidential

5. Ezzy711

Ezzy711 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    FYI, Presidental now has an iPhone app. This will be my first trip trying it, but it is great to be able to see your reservations on the app. You can also use it to locate your driver and make new reservations with all the info already saved. I just downloaded it and see how it works on Sunday.

6. freddywill

freddywill Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked Presidential too, per your recommendations. We're just going to get the town car since its only two of us. Staying at MSS, but landing at 7:15 am. I wonder where we could stop off to pick up anything before going to the hotel and be on time. Don't really need any water cause the cocktail waitress always gives up that so maybe orange juice or something for the fridge.

7. freddywill

freddywill Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I downloaded it also, but I don't know how to access the passcode, do i make up one or is it assigned to me? Thanks

8. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You make up the code

9. Doubledown11

Doubledown11 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your driver will know where to stop. I think the limo companies get a little kickback from the liquor stores.

10. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have a fridge in our room and we usually pick up the Minute Maid Orange Juice and pack it in our luggage inside a sealed gallon bag. We buy it at the local grocery store and transport it. Doesn't need refrigeration. They sell them in the juice aisle in 6 packs.

Very handy every morning in Vegas w/o having to run out to get juice and our room comes with a coffee maker.

11. freddywill

freddywill Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tried to, but it doesnt work, it says to contact presidential, so I called them and they referred me to their website, which goes to itunes app which doesnt help either. Oh well, thats alright, I dont really need it, just was curious.

12. freddywill

freddywill Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Joe,

I think that is all I would need, gotta drink the medimucil in the morning with the orange juice. lol

13. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry to hear that. I can't remember at what point I inserted my code so I'm not much help. While the app is nice, I don't think it really helps that much. I guess if you are in Vegas all the time it could be helpful.

I rented one of their limos for the round trip airport special and then on July 4th for the Vegas strip tour. Hope it all goes well. Good luck with yours.

14. freddywill

freddywill Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, I couldnt get it to work so I gave up. It works on my gf's one so if I need it I can see it. Thanks again and good luck on your trip also.

15. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Limo

I used to drive for Presidential, and I use them still. I have worked with them for over 10 years. They have some of the best vehicles and nicest drivers. They are a little higher in price than others, but with extra amenities they provide for most rides such as champagne, rose for the lady, water and a nice tour.

16. thebig0

thebig0 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The past five times time to Las Vegas I've used Presidential. $105 round trip plus $20 or $25 tip each way. Always on time, nothing better than seeing you name on a placard as you walk up to your baggage claim area. They send emails, and text messages shortly before arriving. Usually stay at the Bellagio and the driver is always waiting by the the bell desk, ready to take your bags out to the car.
    We've had Joseph the past few trips, always has a story or two, or three. Highly recommend. When you go to Las Vegas, once, or twice a year why wouldn't you take a limo (Town Car)?
    :banana::banana::banana::banana:

17. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We always do Presidential to wherever we're staying. Nicest drivers ever. They don't mind taking us to the LV sign if there's time. And the champagne and roses are always great perks. Will do that this next trip, too.

18. Scot

Scot Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    +1 Presidential

19. floridavegas

floridavegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For the first time this last trip we used Presidential. Our flight was delayed on the tarmac for almost 20 min, our driver sent me a text, and helped us locate our luggage terminal as Delta was scattered... His name was Erik and he was nice.. As we were 20 min late, then our luggage took another 15, our limo time was dwindled which was a small bummer as I really wanted to stop for stuff for our room.
    Presidential sent me emails both to and from our hotel with drivers name and cell contact.
    We were impressed and will use them again!! Well worth the money and the fact that we did not have to haggle or deal with the cabbies.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.