1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Where did 10k and 15k spins go????

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by needgeech, Jun 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. needgeech

needgeech Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where did the 10k and 15k spins go for Lucky Birds and Excalibur II go???

When I have a bankroll saved that is the sweet spot I splurge. Now there is no choice to play between 4k and 20k (and 6k and 30k for EXII).

I was literally playing both in the wee hours this morning before they disappeared sometime Friday during the day.

4k and 6k have never paid off for me. So now if I am playing lucky birds it will have to be 1k or 20k. BULL5hit!!! Even worse for EXII as I would have to go to crappy 6k or go all the way to 30k!!!!

2. needgeech

needgeech Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Update: wife lost all 240k in 100 spins @ 4k 60% loss!!!! First 100 spins since the change. Thanks a lot

I just lost all 1.7mm on first 100 spin @ 30k.

These changes FUSUCKING BLOW!!!!

3. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Myvegas has to kill anything that works!!!

The $10K spin on the Birds was the only higher XP spin that worked. So of course, they had to remove it. Ugggh!!

We are leaving for our last trip to Vegas within a months, and I am finished with this game after getting the last reward I've been playing for in the next couple of days. Myvegas has degenerated into a pain in the *ss!! However, given the time I've already invested, I'm going out with this last reward and never play it again. Myvegas Friends should use their considerable power for "good" and tell Myvegas what they really think, rather than continuing to be a propaganda cheerleader for their bulls*t!! And, please, no responses with..."its free you should be grateful." Its not free!!!! MY TIME HAS VALUE. To keep moving the finish line -- by removing rewards, increasing LP costs and lowering redemption amounts -- WASTES MY TIME!!!

And for the record, they should stop coming up with repeatedl:grrr:y worse slot games that inevitably are bigger XP suckers than the last ones developed. The only two games that (arguably) seem to viably allow you to continue to play without buying chips are their original Excaliber and Lucky Birds games. The rest of the new ones simply drain XP's.

Rant finished!!!

4. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am finished with this game also after I cash out.

5. needgeech

needgeech Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice one. . .a day later and the 10k and 15k spins are back.

Must have been a glitch. Wonder if my wife and I both losing 60% per spin (at 2x the bet--30k per spin--during the glitch) was also a glitch.

And yes, I am used to swings. And no it was not free for the "haters". . .I have paid both in considerable time; but also in money.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.