1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Big Brother 2013!

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Happily, Jun 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Happily

Happily High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know we have some Big Brother fans here. Are you getting excited? Lots of changes with 3 nominees per week and the whole America votes for an MVP to have special powers every week. Less than a week to go (Wednesday night!). Rachel "Nobody gets between me and my man" Reilly's sister is playing this year. Looking forward to chatting with all of you about it!

2. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep... we dabble in many reality shows, but BB is the one that has the whole family "hook, line and sinker"! We can't wait!

3. Steve1212

Steve1212 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was a huge fan but stopped watching the last 2 years but this year looks interesting.....will be tuning in.

4. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be here. Can't wait!!!

Sema Show
    Golden Knights here we come. Go Dallas Stars!
  5. Lhammer28

Lhammer28 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I cannot wait!! I was a huge Rachel fan her first time around, but then after she came back, I just lost a lot of interest in her! Kinda hoping her sister isn't as annoying, but shes already married so we shouldn't see her all flirty n annoying! but the others all don't look too interesting, I know I always say that, until about 3 episodes in then I love /hate them!

6. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If they bring back people from the previous season again then I am done watching.

7. Happily

Happily High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The cast is already the biggest ever & has no returnees. I doubt they'll add any.

8. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love this show and cant wait for it to start.

9. lhasa

lhasa Tourist

I watch every season. Can't wait. Except I wil leave for Vegas this tuesday and will not return for a few days. Shoot.....I will record it....hope it's a good season.

10. Blonde_4_ever

Blonde_4_ever LasVegas4ever.com

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This show is like TV crack. So addicting....lol

11. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm excited as usual, but we'll see how much the format change affects things. I know they feel they always need to be fresh and have something new and dramatic (just like they meddle to keep popular players in longer), but I tend to think the game is at its best when its messed with the least.

Its a great setup for a social game theory experiment, and twists inevitably just add more chance, when I want to see who can outmanipulate and pursuade, not who can be fortunate.

12. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love this show. It's like a 3-month-long Zen kōan. I literally laughed out loud when nobody believed McCrae (what a stupid goddamn name, by the way) about being a pizza delivery guy, considering Helen's ridiculous "I don't want to tell the houseguests that I've been working in politics for the last 16 years, right off the bat it's going to put a target on my back" speech. Which is, of course, a tradition of this show... I think my favorite was the one who didn't want to tell people she was a cocktail waitress because she thought people would be "too intimidated". It's like these people have heard of strategy, but don't actually know what it is.

I can't recommend the live feeds enough, by the way. The sheer quantity of unintentional comedy every year makes it worthwhile.

13. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:
    last year was my first year ever skipping it since inception, but back on the bandwagon this year...shit looks good. its funny how the chicks are hot but only on the surface, until you get to know them.:wink2:

14. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm another BB fan and couldn't wait until it started. I have to agree with the McRae comments, they think he's a genius and he's just a pizza delivery boy; the poor guy doesn't know what's going to hit him yet.

Some big egos in again this season from the looks of it, so it should be interesting.

15. Lhammer28

Lhammer28 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This season is going to get fun! Some super annoying people already tho!! I was a huge Rachel on her first running and I am hoping they don't attack Elise bc shes her sister!! I just wish they didn't get to watch BB seasons past in sequester, If that were the case very few would have recognized her as Rachels sister!! You know half the people on the show are models trying to make it, so they think this is their stepping stone....

Side note- anyone know when the season is supposed to end? I always either go to Vegas for my Bday or anniversary (9/3 or 9/28) and always miss the big Vegas after party, I bet I will miss it again this year.... My luck is since Im going on my bday, itll be the weekend of our anniversary!!!

16. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:
    looks like some major jealousy and infighting amongst the brunettes already from what I was able to glean via my fast forwarding thru Big Brother After Dark.

Kaitlin and Aaryn are my favorites so far. Kaitlin was running around in her underwear for a while last night. REEEEEDIC!!!!:beer:

17. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What are the rules on spoilers in this thread? Because I subscribe to the live feeds and don't want to give anything away that people don't want to know.

Anyway, GinaMarie described herself earlier today as "not a brain scientist". You sure aren't, lady.

18. Happily

Happily High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow, so much excitement already! Watching the feeds has changed my opinion on so many of the houseguests drastically. Wow.

19. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Big Brother Spoilers

I saw the BB show yesterday. I am presently visiting Vegas. When I get home soon I plan to start telling people about spoilers on the BB players
    as I get the news in Hollywood. I will also be watching the After Dark BB Show too.
    Since I am located in the west coast in Los Angeles I plan to find out spoilers before the show starts in the west coast.

People who like spoilers can join me on this thread. LucyR.

20. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Happily

How is Rachel's sister doing? Is she getting along with some of the players?
    Do all the players now know that she is Rachel's sister? LucyR.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.