1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET resort fee

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by BlueBellThunder, Jun 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueBellThunder

BlueBellThunder VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know if you make a reservation as a gold member and later achieve platinum status will the resort fee be waived? If the resort fee is waived do you still have to pay for wifi?

I booked a room for a week at Paris in October and since the time I booked I got upgraded to platinum by applying for the Visa card. If you're not familiar with the Total Rewards Visa card it has nice perks. You not only get platinum status but also two free buffet of buffet passes, and if you spend $250 in the first 3 months you get 5000 rc's. Spend $750 and get an additional 5000 rc's. Plus as long as you use the card once every 6 months your rc's won't expire.

2. waverunner

waverunner ------VEGA$------

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are instantly upgraded Platinum once you're approved for the card. There will be no resort fees. Yes, you will have to pay for WiFi unless you can talk your way out of it.
    Also keep in mind it's a one year deal, meaning you will go back to zero if you don't maintain your Platinum status.

3. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i would call and have that put in your reservation otherwise it will a pain to get them removed if you have them on your reservation when you show up to check in.

if you can rebook at the same rate as a platnium thats what i would do so its shows a no resort fees.

4. Leeza14

Leeza14 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked my stay at Paris, and even though I was a Gold at that time, my reservation shows a zero balance. I wonder if I need to call since I'm Platinum now, too. ?? I guess I can just show my new card at check-in if needed.

5. Maxbet

Maxbet JACKPOT!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Although the resort fees are waived for platinum, make sure you check your bill daily on the tv. Just at Paris last week and had to check out at the front desk to have the resort fees taken off my bill. Clerk said he was surprised the fees were on there. Not the first time I have heard of this happening.

Just my two cents.

6. Leeza14

Leeza14 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the heads up. :beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.