1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bally's comped rooms are no longer...

Discussion in 'Comps' started by waverunner, Jun 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waverunner

waverunner ------VEGA$------

Trips to Las Vegas:
    .........in the South Tower. If you have already booked Bally's for an upcoming trip, beware, the North Tower rooms are now standard with the South Tower rooms as the "upgrade". I booked Bally's back in Feb. (for November), and they decided to change it (apparently because the South Tower rooms will be redone).
    I checked my resos online and CET decided to change it because the new Jubilee rooms (formally South Tower), are now considered the better rooms even though the Jubilee rooms haven't been done yet. Many of you people will be happy with this decision if you love the North Tower, however, some people like myself, who prefer the South Tower, will be P.O'd . I have a reservation that should be honored (south tower only), and not "downgraded" to the North.

2. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They will probably still be renovating the rooms while you are there so you can't stay in a room that's unfinished.

3. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At the end of the day, comped rooms are run of the house, meaning they can put you wherever they see fit. They can book you into a basic room and give you a suite and they can book you into a suite and give you a basic room. The only think they have to do to honor your reservation is give you a free room. If your ADT is strong enough, you can probably get the South Tower anyway.

4. Sklem211

Sklem211 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oddly enough, when you go to book your room it gives you a choice of North Tower "Classic" and North Tower "Deluxe" and it shows in the pictures of the classic room that it looks just like the South Tower Classic room. I didn't think they even had any rooms in that style in the North Tower.

5. TequilaCat

TequilaCat Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just noticed this as well. We have a room comp for August and it still lists south tower (although every time we have booked a comp south tower room we have always been in the north tower), but when I was looking at booking our comp rooms for January it was listing north tower as the lowest. Obviously that is due to the renovations, but it did make me wonder what they were going to do with my south tower reservation for August (probably I'll end up in the north tower again ;)

6. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:

Agreed I havent paid for a room in years at CET or MGM. And I'm pretty sure my reservations always say something like room types are not guaranteed or some other such non sense. Its their ultimate out.

7. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    correct and the south isnt available anyway for a while as its being renovated

8. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Right--if the south tower is NOT OPEN, you are simply not going to be staying there. They did not decide to renovate the entire tower in order to irritate you, get over it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.