1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn new member bonuses?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Darreningreenwood, Jun 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darreningreenwood

Darreningreenwood Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does the Wynn offer any bonuses to new members? I'm guessing the answer is "no", but I thought I'd check. If they are, I wouldn't oppose running some money through there and see what happens.

2. teacher1

teacher1 Low-Roller

According to advantageplayer.com, a good source, Wynn offers $10 in free play, plus an additional spin for various awards after 300 points. Google: Advantageplayer.com viva vegas.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2013
  3. CinnamintStick

CinnamintStick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They use to offer you things like 2 free buffets and dinners at Society Cafe for 2 if you earn a certain amount of points when you first get your card. I also remember winning 2 extra buffets on there wheel and $10 in free play. I don't remember the detail because its been a while since I got my Red Card. It was pretty easy to get all the perks because my whole family got them too. Then afterwards they gave us $400 in free play and three free nights. When you get your card ask the details because they don't offer the details to every new player.

4. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pretty sure those are gone, signed up in January. The current promotion is posted a couple of spots above. 300 points in a day to spin the wheel for prizes and ten bucks FP for signing up.

5. jmn3

jmn3 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just received the free buffet passes and the free dinner at Society when I got my new card in early June. I forget the point levels for each, 700 and 1500 respectively, maybe? Also received the $10FP when I signed up and the wheel spin at I think 300 points.

6. CinnamintStick

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You do have to ask. They won't just tell you. When I went there I already knew the scoop from reading this board. They were not going to tell me just for signing up. I confirmed everything then went and earned the points. Then you have to go back to the desk after you earn those points to get a voucher. It has to be earned that day.

When my family got there card. I took them to my favorite machine. I told them they had to earn dinner for the Soceity Cafe. It took about two hours for all of us.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2013
  7. CinnamintStick

Trips to Las Vegas:

I can't remember the points either. My guess was 750 and 1,000. But maybe your right.

8. gkbiiii

gkbiiii MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To max out the awards you need to get 1500 points in your first seven days. Also, you have seven days from when you earned the award to use the intro comps. So the two buffets are worth around $90 and the Society meals are around $200, for the two dinners. Also your mail offers will be around $129 per night, with third night free, two lunch buffets, as well as $200 freePlay.

9. CinnamintStick

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think they use the word trip. The points have to be earned in the first trip that you get the card. I am sure if you spread it out to 7 days rather than the two hours it takes to earn those points your ADT will be low and you will not get the better comps. I have never paid for a room and I get at least $400 in free play. I know I am not alone because my family and other board memeber have posted the same thing with gambling just a few hours.

10. gkbiiii

gkbiiii MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's right, doing this in one day would get a better ADT and thus better offers. I did it over several days, that lowered my play average.

11. marktaylor

marktaylor Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    in the 3 trips ive been to vegas ive probably spent $150 in there playing slots
    every month i still get an email from then offering me $200 credit and a free night

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.