1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Any Lucky Clothing you MUST Bring?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Ezzy711, Jun 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ezzy711

Ezzy711 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used to have a striped shirt that seemed to be lucky. I hit a few different hand pays in that shirt. It had long sleeves but I would wear it 110 degree weather. Unfortunately it wore out, along with most of my luck. I should have at least kept a swatch to take with me. I know odds are odds and what you wear doesn't mean a thing, but now that I have to pack without my lucky shirt I'm a bit lost. I have other shirts, but nothing is speaking to me. Some blouses I cannot wear at the craps table as they are a bit low cut. I need something I wear for any activity since you never know what the day will bring. Hoping to find a new lucky shirt this trip.

We know from Squidward's TR that he has a lucky thong (Thanks for that image that haunted me the whole day I read it). Do you have any article of clothing that you feel brings you an extra edge?

2. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Every trip down I duck into the DXL store around the corner from the Hard Rock and buy a "lucky" screen-printed T-Shirt. To date the $40 shirt is generally worth more than anything I bring home in my wallet from the VP machines!

3. squidward

squidward Probationary Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am so glad you have never walked into the MSS Bar late at night to see me sitting there with my lucky bright orange "whale tale" exposed from the top of my cargo shorts... now that image will haunt one for a good week... or so I have been told? :eek:

4. freddywill

freddywill Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't really have any "lucky" shirts or anything, but I think this time I'll go buy one and make it my lucky shirt. haha

5. DMSCR

DMSCR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My green Old Navy v-neck t-shirt.

6. Jameezy

Jameezy RIP Riviera

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lacoste white rubber watch. Only 2 hand pays I have ever gotten were in that watch

7. topcard

topcard Here's to $10 3:2 two-deck, $5 Craps, and $5 UTH!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No lucky clothing, but I do have an actual 4-leaf clover that my wife gave me 29 years ago when we were dating. (I sealed it in clear contact-tape & still pull it out on the tables when things are going poorly - just to see if it turns things around...and about 50% of the time, it works!)
    Shocking, huh?

Annual Spring Trip!
  8. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Usually have a baseball cap or wool hat depending upon the time of year.

9. XFace619

XFace619 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No specific clothing but I always include some U. of Michigan shirts or hats in my luggage to wear around. About every trip I get some fellow Michigan fans saying "Go Blue!" to me or some Ohio State fans telling me "Go Bucks!".

I noticed there's a good number of people representing their favorite college around Vegas

10. vegasglenn

vegasglenn Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always have to bring my black shirt with the dice and the flames at the bottom.

11. dtm615

dtm615 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My blue acrylic polka dotted boxers. Of course they're over 10 years old, the elastic band doesn't work anymore so its about a 50 inch waist (which despite being large, is significantly higher than my actual waist size). I have to wear a belt extremely tightly in order to keep them on. However, this is not as bad as it sounds, since everything but the waist is 100% plastic, there are no holes or anything else wrong with them. Thought I had thrown them out but they were buried at the back of my dresser. They're going back with me to Vegas in a month, might make for an uncomfortable day, but I can't lose with them.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.