1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Cirque show for 3 people with only 1 reward account??

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by patlives, Jun 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patlives

patlives Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife, myself, and my daughter are visting Vegas for the week of the 4th. I am the only one with a myvegas account. Is it possible to use my rewards to get 1 standard ticket for myself, a second standard companion ticket for my daughter, and then purchase a standard ticket ($69) for my wife to fulfill the companion ticket stipulation? Would it then be possible to get all of the seats together? I have two slots still available on my redemption.

Thanks for your help!!

2. cstutor89

cstutor89 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes this is all possible. If you book the tickets all at the same time, most likely everyone would be able to be seated together.

3. patlives

patlives Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you!! I wasn't sure that I could get the companion pass for my daughter

4. Phaleproof

Phaleproof Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello,

I don't mean to thread-jack but since you mentioned it, I have a question about the cirque "companion" tickets.

Is it really a free ticket on the qualification that you pay the listed price for the primary ticket? Where do you purchase the tickets through - MyVegas or the vendor sight? Do you get to choose your tickets? Anything else to know or consider about this?

I don't play too often, so I only have about 10k LP, but if I can turn that into a free companion ticket for Zarkana and Zoomanity, to me that 10k is well worth 50% off a show even if the seats aren't the best!

Thanks!

Ryan

5. cstutor89

cstutor89 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I called them up yesterday and asked them about these companion tickets. Yes it is a real free ticket when you buy 1 at their price. I asked about Zarkana and they said it is $79 + LET Tax which is 10% or ~$87 for the Standard Companion Tickets. They also said ~$143 w/ tax included for the Standard Premium Tickets. But essentially yes it is a 50% discount on 2 Tickets because one is their price and one is free.

I think this is the best deal that they have in terms of tickets, while the 2 Premium is the worst deal of the bunch. It's not B level seating for Premium, it's only C and non-upgradable. The best deal I found now for Cirque tickets are ~$50 off the retail price which is about only a 25-35% off deal. So I wouldn't count out the Companion Tickets just because you have to buy one ticket at their price. You're stuck with either C or D level tickets but if you don't really care about the seating then these are perfect tickets.

You'd probably have to leave a credit number with them (like when you redeem an actual hotel room) and you'll pay at the box office when you actually go redeem the actual tickets.

6. patlives

patlives Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for all of your help!! I booked 3 tickets for $71 dollars total yesterday!

7. cstutor89

cstutor89 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is that for Zarkana? That's cheaper than what I was quoted ... that being a good thing. I don't know of any deal where you can get tickets for $35.50 for the newest show.

8. patlives

patlives Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry, didn't clarify, it was for KA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.