1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Sirio Ristorante

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by grosx2, Jun 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone dined at this Italian joint in the Aria recently? Thoughts?

I see they have a happy hour menu from 5-7pm....is the regular dinner menu available during this time frame as well? And their website also has a "caffe" menu....I see there's no lunch hours, is this a separate eatery? Or just an additional menu? Thanks...

2. Din

Din Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've eaten there once and was not impressed. We stopped in on a whim because we didn't want to go far for a meal. My friend and I each had an appetizer and entree and neither of us cared for any of the dishes (sorry, it was a year ago and I don't remember what we had). The staff was curt, if not rude. The restaurant was nearly empty. We could have chosen our dishes poorly and caught their staff on an off day but Aria has plenty of good restaurants that we enjoy, especially Julian Serano and American Fish, that we will not be going back to Sirio.

3. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've eaten there six or seven times and have always enjoyed the food and great service.
    We have not done the happy hour but have been for dinner mainly in the restaurant but a couple times in the cafe.
    Last year I hosted a group of 30 people and almost everyone loved it.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.