1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Monte Carlo

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Goosey, Jun 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goosey

Goosey Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone know the play requirements for a regular room and Monaco suite? A host told me $300/4 hours a day. That kind be right. Kind of ridiculous for that level of resort isn't it?

2. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My host told me 100 for 4 hours. In reality, I've been comped suites for less than that.

Last 3 trips to MC...2011 and 2 in2012

All trips were 2 nights, all rooms comped.

Trip 1: in a spa suite with 150 fp. Played 7.5 hours at $84

Trip 2: Monaco suite, 300 fp. Played 13 hours at $92

Trip 3 they put me in hotel 32 with 200 f & b. played 7.15 hours at $114

They offered me a suite for my next trip, but I went elsewhere

3. Llew

Llew Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This sounds about right. I played somewhere in the neighborhood of 150x4 and a host wrote to offer me limo to/from airport and 3 days in a suite for my next trip.

4. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How most people see Monte Carlo and how they see themselves is pretty different. I never thought of them as a super high end resort... but in talking to a couple of their hosts and customer service people its pretty clear they rank themselves just below Bellagio.

As for the rooms: we regularly get offers for the Monaco suites (usually with $300 FP and $100 food) and we aren't that high of rollers. Don't play table games much so I can't give a X/hand amount, but mostly VP around $3-5 per hand and slots around $0.50-1 per spin... BUT, we do play long hours (sometimes as much as 12-16 hours a day if we are on a roll).

5. stackinchips

stackinchips VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This seems about right, although I'm a little surprised on the Hotel 32 at that level (maybe a couple weeknights?).

$300/hand for 4 hours a day seems really high for MC. I would think that would get you at least an entry level suite at any MGM property including Aria/Bellagio and probably some F&B or FP thrown in as well. That's about 1500 in Theo a day give or take. I just checked the Mlife site for a random weekend and the Monaco suite goes for about $160-200/night so you would be very undercomped, unless they were giving you RFB on that suite.

6. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All my trips were Friday and Saturday Night. I will tell you that it surprised me when they took me up to the Hotel 32 level as well -- and for that room, he told me that the play expectation was 4 hours/150 average bet (I was in the low end of Hotel 32 -- the 'basic' room).

What I think happened is that he saw the 13+ hours at $92 for a two day trip and moved me up because of the extra hours. At the end of that second trip, he comped off a bunch of room charges for me -- don't remember exactly but it was around $400 -- everything on my bill except for tips. Part of it was probably due to my $5000+ loss on that trip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.