1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Enough time to eat?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Jennylove59, Jun 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jennylove59

Jennylove59 Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey everyone! We have tickets for Le Reve on September 9th for the 7 o'clock show. Will we have enough time to eat at Sinatra if we make reservations for 5:30 when they open? We aren't big sit around and talk people, we usually eat and then leave so we aren't worried about getting quality time in. But never having been to Vegas wasn't sure about how the time works at restaurants since they are more upscale then we usually frequent. Thanks in advance everyone!

2. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Let me preface with I have never ate at Sinatra but I have been to SW at Wynn and if Sinatra is anything like that I would say you would not have enough time or at the very least who be really pushing it. They are big on the experience and everything comes at a relatively slower pace than your every day restaurant. To me this is wonderful bc if I'm spending $100 a plate I want to enjoy my time there and my company as well as the food.

But my take, I don't think you would have enough time for dinner at 5:30 with a 7 o'clock show. My suggestion would be dinner after the show. Le Reve is only 75 minutes long so you should be out by 8:15-8:30 so make a reservation at Sinatra for 9.

3. CinnamintStick

CinnamintStick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Because of the show times it would really help if restaurants opened before 5:30 so people are not rushed. I usually just grab something small so I am not starved during a show then eat after the show. Everyone seems to rave about Sinatra. I had a bad experience there. The food was not good and the service was bad too. It is the only restaurant at the Wynn/Encore that I dislike. My favorite food is Italian so thats saying alot. Maybe it was a bad night but I don't think I would try it again.

4. Alhanalasa

Alhanalasa Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you mention to the server you have tickets for the 7:00 show, they will help move the pace along. Usually they even ask if you have plans later or timing issues they should be aware of. You could also enter it in the comments when making your reservation online.

Assuming you aren't looking for a 10 course meal, you should be fine. It doesn't take too long to get from Sinatra to the theater. :)

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.