1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas HUGE Cirque updates!

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Metalfan, Jun 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metalfan

Metalfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cirque tickets are back and have a of changes. Most of all 2 ticket packages are back! You also can get a 1 ticket package. They also have the ability for cheap to get a free ticket if you buy 1 with actual money.

2. Metalfan

Metalfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The shows you can get 2 tickets to now are Love, Ka, Zarkana, Zumanity, and Criss Angel Believe. 2 tickets to Zumanity is 168k... Zarkana, Ka, and Love are 208k and Believe is 168k.

3. Metalfan

Metalfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only "bad" thing is that the 2 packages unlock at level 100. So you have to be 100 or higher to get them.

4. tacallian

tacallian Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    *sigh* GF and I JUST redeemed two individual Zumanity passes. And we're going to have plenty of LPs to spare that we could have used another reward redemption.

5. cstutor89

cstutor89 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Level 100 Locks for 2 Premium Tickets is only a minor problem to the major problem.

Are you willing to spend $416 for 2 Premium Tickets considering the fact that they used to be priced at $296 and even before that $165? Or the fact that 1 Premium Ticket only costs $156 now, where's the math in that logic? Why does it cost about as much as if I took 3 people for only 2 tickets? Come on, if you want people to buy these actual tickets you can't do fuzzy math like this.

6. KingBBInLV

KingBBInLV High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad I redeemed 85,000 LP's back in March for 2 Zarkana tickets, looks like the LP price is now a lot more for the same tickets!

They gave me like 5th or 6th row center too!

7. Metalfan

Metalfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's more than it was but there were tons of people (not sure how it was here) that complained when they too the 2 tickets away. But this might be a sign that, while it might be a higher price, we'll see suites and 2 night stays come back. It's good for the people who wanted to get the 2 tickets down the road.

8. Check-Raise

Check-Raise High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Holy Crap! This is awesome!!! I wasn't going to have enough LPs to buy two tickets to Love and two tickets to Zumanity! Now I can get two tickets to love and one companion ticket to Zumanity AND still have points leftover for monorail! This is perfect!

9. orknid

orknid Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No fuzzy math here. If you get the two ticket option it costs more lp's because it only uses one reward slot. If two people are playing they would get 6 rewards combined. Buy a two ticket reward and still have 5 rewards left. Buy two 1 ticket rewards and only have 4 rewards left. You pay a premium to have access to that extra reward. But you have the choice of which is most important to you. Either use less lps and get fewer rewards or use more lps and get an extra reward. Seems fair to me.

10. Metalfan

Metalfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And it's nice they give you a choice if you only want to buy 1 ticket. You can get a premium or standard ticket. They opened a lot more options which is really nice to see.

11. tacallian

tacallian Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wonder if you can un-redeem a show ticket that has yet to be used... lol

12. cstutor89

cstutor89 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Like a room, you can't refund a ticket once you set the date.

13. Ronoh

Ronoh Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Orknid got it exactly right... extra LPs to free up a reward slot.

But your math is off in that you are valuing everyones LPs at $2/1000LP but most of the rewards don't have that value, especially if Camelot/Tender don't come back or if they come back with a higher cost or lower $$$ value.

14. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The "buy one get one free" option looks appealing especially for brand new players. Particularly for shows where finding 35%+ off codes is difficult. Is it level-locked?

Still happy I went in May when Love tickets were only just 152k for the pair...lol

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  15. cstutor89

cstutor89 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You want a list of the rewards that actually cost the amount that they're supposed to at $0.002/LP? Cause there's a lot of them.
    - Caviar & Vodka
    - Fuel The Duel
    - All the Monorail Passes
    - All the Champagnes from Bellagio
    - BGFA Ticket
    - Admit 2 to Roller Coaster
    - Minus 5 Entry for Two
    - Comp Nightclub Access to Hyde
    - Comp Entry for Two at LAX
    - 2 Tickets to Chuck Jones
    - 2 Adventuredome Passes
    - 5-Item Antipasti
    - Entry to Moorea Beach
    - One Ticket To O
    - Fountain Songs
    - etc.

As not as useful as some of the rewards are, most of these are still ones that have been here since the beginning and have never changed. I have to compare uninflated rewards vs. inflated rewards because they are competing against each other and all LPs, regards of when and where you got them, are the same. Nobody got an inflation of their LPs when the prices rose so you're now paying inflated LP prices with uninflated LPs. And since there are many rewards at that same level of $0.002/LP, that has to be the maximum comparison point.

I'm surprised people are so positive on this post about these new tickets. If you saw the prices of these same rewards on what it used to be 5 months ago, you wouldn't be as happy about the price inflation. I don't see much justification to waste 52,000 LPs just to save one extra spot or even 125,500 LPs when it was priced at its original price. People always say you should stop complaining about the game or be grateful for what you got, but okay if you want to work 2.5x as hard as someone who could buy the original priced tickets, fine by me. I'm not irritated or mad about this 2 Premium Tickets, I'm just pointing it out that it's a bad deal. Yet it's sold out which makes no sense whatsoever. All of the other single deals are fine, specifically the 2-for-1 Standard or Premium tickets. I don't know any deal (other than comps) that allows you to have 50% off 2 Crique Tickets.

I'm not mad at affording them, cause I could take it or leave it as there are many rewards that are still good. I am irritated though that everyone else has to work that much harder for a reward that really isn't worth what it's supposed to be. Let's not forget 208,000 LPs is a lot of LPs to blow in one sitting for a 90 minute show. Considering you spent probably at least a month or two to collect that much, it doesn't seem justified to throw 25% away when you could use that 25% to buy something else in that future. I really do want people to get the most out of their LPs cause this game does take a lot of time to play and manage.

16. StormHawk

StormHawk Yuma, where I work in software.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Questions for those in the know.
    1. How far out can you book? (I'm planning on thanksgiving week)
    2. You must pay full price for the companion ticket, I assume? (No MLife discounts, etc.)
    3. Is there a way to upgrade for a fee to a better price level? (Say I only have enough extra LP's for the nosebleeds or I wanted to move to a level about the myvegas "premium")

17. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Isn't the price of the ticket right there in the reward now on that one? I know the standard Zumanity one says something like "receive a companion ticket when you purchase another at $49 plus LET taxes."

18. Metalfan

Metalfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To the best of my knowledge the only things level locked are the 2 ticket packages at level 100.

19. bsstash

bsstash Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe it is 90 days. Not sure if that's when you purchase it with LP's or use the code on the phone.

20. StormHawk

StormHawk Yuma, where I work in software.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You have 90 days to book, but I didn't know if they have a limit or if you can book any show that is available for public sale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.