1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Travel Zoo LOVE offer $55

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by gotavegasjones, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gotavegasjones

gotavegasjones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  2. akguy

akguy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used the Travel Zoo discount to buy tickets for Love. However, based upon GregRio's recommendation, I had hoped for section 209 or 200. When I got my tickets, they were 207, not far off 209. However, today I called the Mirage Box Office because they didn't email me the confirmation. She said they were having computer issues. I had my confirmation code and she looked it up. Then, just on a chance, I asked if they had anything in 209 and if so, could she move me there. They did, and she did. Very nice. It never hurts to ask.

3. vegas3

vegas3 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We love Travel Zoo! Saves money for the fun stuff!

4. sammasseur

sammasseur VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Greg was quite right about those sections. Absolutely prime seats. My partner and I were going for my 50th birthday and unfortunately got two tickets in separate sections of the theater, rather high up and off to the sides. The usher who was scanning tickets questioned why we were sitting separately and I explained. He got onto his radio, scribbled something on our tickets, then gave me a the name of a person to meet inside the auditorium. They seated us in the second row, center, of section 200. I was stunned. Yes, the staff at LOVE is exemplary. :nworthy:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 5, 2013
  5. gotavegasjones

gotavegasjones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    sam - that is cool. thanks for posting about your positive encounter with the Love staff.

later, GVJ

6. DaleU

DaleU Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So what would the best seats to have for this show ?
    We have tickets for a thursday night at 7:00 in july

7. sammasseur

sammasseur VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I truly believe that anything in sections 200 and 209 are the best. Next-best are 201, 202, 207 and 208. The more expensive seats are in the little pie wedges close to the irregularly-shaped stage (the green sections on the map), and aside from being able to view facial expressions of the performers, it's just way too close to take in the entire show. Also, the closer seats put you under the great big bedsheet sequence, and you really have to see it from above to even understand what is happening.

As the visual aspects of the show rely on both huge production visuals as well as detailed individual characterizations, I feel the balcony (blue section) is way too high to absorb the show. Likewise, the high sections in the short sides of the oval (203, 204, 20, 206) restrict taking in the large video screens that are themselves integral to the show, and some of those seats even have obstructed views to some portions of the stage.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 8, 2013
  8. jegbomb52

jegbomb52 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    what section are the MyVegas reward tickets in? I have two to redeem and would like to use this offer to pick up two more to complete our group of four. Thoughts?

9. DaleU

DaleU Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have tickets in section 208, Row K
    Are these considered premium seats with good views

10. sammasseur

sammasseur VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd consider them pretty darn good, personally.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.