1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Full name submission vs. Initials

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Steve1212, Jun 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve1212

Steve1212 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi guys,

I noticed some people mentioned that after you purchase one reward with your full name the next time you can put in only your initials. I have been trying to get the Tender voucher and am a tad few seconds too late. When I enter my initial it does not fill out the rest of my name. So can I get away with just the initials as I have once purchase and the full name will automatically be associated with all my purchases?

2. ahardinjr

ahardinjr Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Some browsers cache autofill data in their forms. Play around with the different browers and see which one works on your OS.

3. Drambler

Drambler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just put in my initials and the emails I received verifying my rewards had my full name on them, so I think initials are good enough. I don't see any way to nab that steak award without just putting in your initials. It gets taken too fast.

4. CrazyCanuck

CrazyCanuck Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed your full name will not come up in the purchase screen but it will be in the confirmation you receive. I suspect once you redeem once your name is locked to your email address therefore you just need to put something in the space for first and last name so its not blank, once you purchase the reward the computer draws from the name they already have on file. I did the name only to nab tender and NFI and I'm pretty sure I got one of my initials wrong for NFI but he confirmation email has my correct name (which I entered on my first reward).

5. Steve1212

Steve1212 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Success!!

My boyfriend with his fast computer fingers was able to nab Tender for me this morning on his first try. Thank-you for the tips. Yes, he was able to get the reward by entering my initials and the reward has my full name on it :)

6. tacallian

tacallian Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can probably mash gibberish into the fields once you've already purchased an award. You cannot change your name later, so all the field wants it some text. Whether it's your initials or not is irrelevant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.