1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas after you build MGM Grand what is next?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by pphold, Mar 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pphold

pphold pp Park Place Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm only at level 48 but what levels build Mandalay Bay and MGM Grand and what is after that? Is that the max?

2. Scullygirl33

Scullygirl33 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I remember correctly you can start building Mandalay bay at level 58? I just hit level 68 today and started building MGM. There is nothing to build after that at this time but they may add more in the future. Double XP this weekend on Bet the Farm...good way to level up faster!

3. rooster42000

rooster42000 Goat of all Goats , My Hero

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After MGM there is nothing more I keep playing Excalibur , which has help me out a lot I am at level 105 and have 260,000 rewards points , but I am not going to Vegas till January , so keep racking the points, you know you can get like 10 to 20 thousand points a day just keep going back to each hotel and you get more points plus the spin in the morning. Good Luck

4. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nothing, you just play. But yea the game slows down a lot at level 58, then again I think at 140, even slower making it really difficult to earn LPs.

5. BreakEven

BreakEven High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just hit 59, and you are not kidding. It is going to require a ridiculous amount of play just to build the frigging marquee for MB (75 V's!). At this rate, I don't expect to have that hotel built for months.

6. anonanon

anonanon Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It won't be that hard, just put excalibur or lucky birds on at the lowest possible line bet at 100 autospins, should take about a day or two and you'll have them all.

7. Aceman55

Aceman55 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just started building MGM myself. It will definitely take a while to build it all.

8. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went minimum bet on Bet the Farm and I built my strip pretty fast and it didnt cost me many of my chips. Once the strip was built, and those stupid V's stopped popping up to block my winning combinations, I up my bet to the 1,000-2,000 range on the other games.

9. StuartUK

StuartUK Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    am lvl 89 now, have to bet 3000 chips or more, as otherwise, i just lose! :(

Show me the money Jerry, show me the money!!!
  10. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm at 80-something, I play 1000 a spin they are still adding up quickly, 10 spins gets me 10 LPs. That seems to work best for me, without playing at a snails pace.

Overall it seems, you get your rewards once or twice, then you are probably done... At a certain point it's not worth the effort.

11. rosec73

rosec73 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

I am that point now it seems like all the good rewards are sold out and I am in Vegas in two weeks.

12. Crazycrue

Crazycrue Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree there is nothing left much to choose from for rewards. I am also getting tired of the games and the few points I get from the strip hotels. I am at about level 98. I am just wondering how long myvegas is going to be around before they shut it down. If they dont' start adding new rewards faster it will die off.

Just my thoughts.

13. needgeech

needgeech Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you guys buying chips; or making it to level 100+ with the starter chips and some random 1k chipsplus here and there?

14. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't bought any chips (yet) but if I can redeem for a really good reward to be my 4th, I'll gladly spend the $5 to get the ability to redeem a 4th reward.

15. gnd

gnd Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just Finished building MGM, now what?

So what happens now? just larger payouts(hopefully) on hotels for red and yellow chips?

16. XFace619

XFace619 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's random. I've noticed that I get more LPs than chips. Most you can get is 12,000 chips and 1,000 LPs from collecting on MGM.

17. cstutor89

cstutor89 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's the last hotel you can build. It pays anywhere from 2000-12000 red chips OR 50-1000 LP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.