1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

confusion for MGM Timberlake seating chart

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Shellster1, Jun 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shellster1

Shellster1 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi everyone,
    I have "VIP 1" tickets to this show on Nov 29th. They specifically say "row 1, seats 11 and 12. A friend of mine got tickets as well, but she is seated in the same row, but seats 1 and 2.
    Looking at the seating chart for this particular show, these "VIP" area tickets are mostly standing room only... GA.
    Does anyone at all have any idea as to how this will be set up? My best guess is that there are very few rows (in front of) the GA's. I'm hoping so.
    Also, I wish I knew where the seat numbers start. seat 1 and 2...then seat 11 and 12??
    Looking at the seating chart, this area is not aligned. It looks like a crazy triangle! I guess I'll have to wait and see. (At least there are 3 bars in the area...according to these charts I've been looking at.)
    Any info would be so appreciated!!
    Thank you!!

2. jdvegas

jdvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    my guess is that the seat and row numbers are meaningless. that section is GA.

3. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I doubt it. from what I've seen previously, what they're doing these days is having a VIP section with assigned seating at the very front and then GA is behind.

4. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No GA for Jt's show but he does have table on the stage

This comes from VIP nation the company selling the vip packages

One reserved table for 2 in the 20/20 VIP Bar & Lounge (2 tickets)

5. Shellster1

Shellster1 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That would be pretty amazing! Hard for me to believe though....We got our tickets through a nationally known secondary ticketing firm, so they are guaranteed to be authentic: Tickets are hard...from Ticketmaster, and the seating assignments on the actual tickets say exactly what I posted.
    I thought VIP Nation only sold big buck ticket packages???? We paid a good amount...but not close to the $1000 mark. I wish there was someway to find out. I tried to call the arena, and Ticketmaster...but to no avail.
    Anyway, thank you to everyone for your replies. I really appreciate it!!!

6. jdvegas

jdvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They are not on the stage. They are on the floor towards the back - behind the main floor seating but in front of the GA VIP1 and VIP2 sections. There are also VIP seats/packages in the first 20 rows on the main floor seating.

[​IMG]

7. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is a VIP bar section in the back, on a raised platform, it's standing room only. It's behind the reserved seats.

Ticketmaster says:

VIP General Admission Standing Only(Must be 21+)
    US $203.00
    US $203.00 Ticket + US $16.70 Fees =
    US $219.70

He's done this on previous tours, has a "bar" section.

The VIP packages from VIP nation are a different thing. The tables are for sale from VIP nation, but the standing only is what you bought.

https://vipnation.com/tours/justin-timberlake/the-2020-experience-tour/dae7938633131894ef26cdf2e96552fdVwV4ZPV=/4762a72f4489244c6f97c34e7403688bVwL1ZwHv

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.