1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Easy Click Travel

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by JosieCat, May 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone had any experience with booking with them. I am booking a room on Paradise Island (Comfort Suites) and they are showing up with a room almost $100 cheaper than the other sites ($314 vs. $228). But call me a suspicious sort who suspects what is usually too good to be true.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

2. gongoman

gongoman MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used EasyClickTravel to book a room at the El Cortez last month. Like you, I was a bit skeptical. I called to confirm a couple weeks prior to my arrival. Everything was okay.

When I arrived to check in, again everything was okay.

I will use them again.

4. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Look closely at the rate, does it say "on request"? If so, ECT has sold out their allotment of inventory and have to call the hotel to get more, so you may have to wait 48 hours for a response. I have used ECT in the past and it was fine. Just get a confirmation number from both ECT and a Hotel confirmation number and confirm your reservation shortly after your booking, enjoy!

5. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  6. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't see that it says that. It does seem to indicate that the other charges are included in this cost (15.95 per person, per day energy charge - and $5 per person, per day) gratuity for housekeeping. The other site said these would be charged upon arrival.

"Included Benefits (These supplements are included with your hotel stay)
    Cleaning Fee
    Energy Surcharge"

I guess I figure I have enough time to book it and make sure the hotel has the reservation before we leave in July.

Thanks for the feedback all.

7. gongoman

gongoman MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:

Guess you don't know how to read a review .. (22 Filtered) at botton left
    is where you click for more..you can keep your taco stand:poke:

8. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I went to Kayak.com to book a reservation, they had a deal for the Tower Rooms at El Cortez that no one could touch. I googled ECT and was skeptical when I read some negative feedback. However, I usually figure that people are more apt to leave a negative report if they are not haappy than those who are satisfied. I did read a couple of good review especially here by our forum members. Furthermore I had not heard of them until this year, and in checking the feedback most of the negatives were a few years old when it seems they were getting started. The positives were recent. I felt comfortable enough to book the trip and waited a couple of days and called the EC to check my reservation, and everything was in place. The total was exactly what I was quoted, and I had only to leave the security deposit as a debit on my debit card since I have no credit card. Upon checking out EC said it can take up to 10 days for the debit card to be credited. 2 days later the credit appeared. Just read the details of the booking and call their toll free number for any explanation (I did); they are very accommodating. I would not hesitate to use them again. They must do some real wheeling and dealing to come up with some of the prices I've seen! Good luck!

Jimbo338

9. tatterdema

tatterdema VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ECT is no better, no worse than any of the other OTA's in my opinion. I have used them many many times, and never had an issue. If the price is that much lower, I would not hesitate to use them. Like you should do with anything, read ALL of the T & C's, and make sure you can live with them. And like any travel booked, confirm your reservation with the hotel. Pretty simple to do these days, yet you would be surprised how many people show up at my hotel with no reservation, and wonder what went wrong.

10. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks all. I'm going for it. The price difference is just too good to pass up. But I will call the hotel in a few days to confirm that they have the reservation.

Last edited: May 30, 2013
  11. Lost_Castaway

Lost_Castaway Tourist

Has anyone ever use their service? Good? Bad?

Thanks

12. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used ECT many times. No problems.

But beware, often their discounts aren't really discounts. I have success saving $$ using ECT to book a room at El Cortez, but at other properties, I can probably do better just dealing directly with the resort.

13. vegaskid74

vegaskid74 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same here. I seem to save about 50% on ElCo rooms. I'll be staying in a tower room in a couple weeks for 3 nights for a grand total of $60. The only other hotel I've used ECT for was the IP, and that was a great deal too. Last trip I needed to extend my stay at the ElCo by one day. I called ECT, a real person answered on the 2nd or 3rd ring (an American, no less), and they adjusted my reservation and billed my card for the difference within 60 seconds. I've had nothing but good experiences.

14. merlin

merlin MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've used them with no issues.

15. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They seemed to have showed up on the scene last year with some great deals at El Cortez. I did some research and a few years ago they seemed to have had some problems but good feedback of late. It must have been growing pains! I did call them, they were pleasant and very helpful. I booked with at the EC twice with no problems at all.

Jimbo338

16. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    just FYI, I have used ECT for price matching from other sites like booking.com or hotels.com. Those 2 sites have a price matching guarantee, if you find a lower price on the net you can contact them and have them check, they will credit you or lower your bill or reservation rate if they find the lower rate.

If you are price matching from those sites, IMHO, best to call them to address the price matching difference. I tried to use their email but by the time they got back to me the prices had changed so best to call them when you see the lower price.

I rather use booking.com because much of the time you don't have to pay the whole thing upfront (maybe pay for the first night usually).

17. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Makikiboy,
    Nice to know; thanks for the tip!

Jimbo338

18. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    guess I should preface that with booking.com. while a lot of times they only reserve the room w/o any fees or charges, or they sometimes charge only the first night, I have also experienced situations where they required full payment on the room (I think my EC visit required full prepayment) so buyer beware.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.