1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Not receiving daily email chips

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Steve1212, May 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve1212

Steve1212 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, not sure if anyone else has experienced this but for the last few days I stopped receiving my daily email with the 3500 chips for playing. I don't think I unsubscribed by error, I have gone into the fan page and clicked LIKE (again) so hoping they will start up again. However I did email the helpdesk and this response came back which does not make sense to me in anyway. I have checked with other friends that play as much or if not more than I do and they are continuing to receive the daily chips :( Any help would be appreciated. I have posted the email response below:

The more chips emails people receive, the less they play the game. Meaning, while you are harvesting resorts and getting daily bonuses, those players are doing neither. So those emails , while giving them drastically less chips than you get on a day to day basis, are a way to try to get lapsed players to start playing again.

Thanks!

from myVEGAS

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It sounds like they are talking about the other email chips links they send out that amount to 5000 or 10K chips to entice users who have stopped or not played in awhile to come back.

You may want to email them again to reclarify what you were asking. Also, check your spam folder for your email as they sometimes get lost in there.

3. Steve1212

Steve1212 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank-you Scott, will email them back. I did check my spam folder and nothing in there.

4. Luckybee

Luckybee Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Steve

I'm just wondering if u got this sorted out. The same thing started happening to me 3 days ago. Dh's is still ok but I didn't get emails now since Friday. I've written to mv and am awaiting a response.

5. CJ's

CJ's Plumbing the depths of debauchery

Trips to Las Vegas:
    join the club:grrr:

i got the same nonesense email too a week ago and still nothing:poke:

no idea why

6. sandman748

sandman748 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i must be receiving them by accident. I still get 4k every day.

7. sandman748

sandman748 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    sorry to double post, but I can say that I'm not getting them because I don't play. I log in three or more times daily and still get the chip emails everyday. Not that it helps you, but just letting you know that their email is either BS or I'm getting them from some glitch in the system

8. nuttydal

nuttydal Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't received chips in email since February 1st. (I am one of those people that doesn't delete emails for fear I will need it later!) I emailed them and they thanked me for reaching out to them and said they had updated the system and it should be fixed. That was 3 or so weeks ago and I still haven't received any chip emails (and yes, I check my spam daily).

9. Steve1212

Steve1212 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My response from the team was the same as others, they were updating the system and it should be fine now...still nothing.

10. DuckMan87

DuckMan87 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    same here

i too have not got any chip emails in the pass few days, now when i need them i don't get them, go figure.... now I'm wishing i didn't blow those 700,000 chips in the last 2 days to try to level up to get to LP for a reward that I'm still a few 1000 lp off :faint:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.