1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas My Oh My!! MyVegas

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by JTEINMN, May 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JTEINMN

JTEINMN Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just completed the "epic" journey, going from level 70 to 71...Needed 1.4 million points to get there (never have seen such a wide range before)...Ever since they launched the new Excalibur game, None of the games have been doing anything for me except, lose lose lose....Finally today Lucky Birds was smiling upon me with some very sustainable WINS... So thanks Lucky Birds, you have restored my fun.:peace:
    ...........July 20th can't come to soon..........

Last edited: May 26, 2013
  2. Leeza14

Leeza14 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, get ready. There's another epic one between 75-76..... :/

3. JTEINMN

JTEINMN Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great!!!:cry:
    Leeza, thanks for the heads up...Maybe I can try to stockpile some chips as I get close to that hurdle.

4. Leeza14

Leeza14 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOL -- That's exactly what I'm doing! I'm trying very hard to get to 80 before our trip at the end of June (but the more I read, the more I think it's very unlikely that I'll be able to snag one of the 75K steakhouse rewards, so I don't know why I'm bothering....). I'm waiting to play on the Double XP days.

5. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw on here to bet 1k per spin in around the world and ever since I have had great luck with that tip.

6. cstutor89

cstutor89 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The highest need for a level is 2.3 million. Yeah it happens one game does bad and another does well.

I wouldn't count on Double XP to help getting through the levels because it's not certain when they happen. As far as getting to 80 faster, there's not really a surefire way to get to it. The fastest game to get XP is Bet The Farm at 340 or 1700 a roll because during the Bonus Games, insurance counts towards XP gains (1000 at 340 a bet and 5000 at 1700 a bet). Always take insurance unless you hit a strong value on the first turn by then you take the win.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.