1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MyVegas Has it tightened up?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Nittany1, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The award values have obviously changed form even several months ago.
    No more suites and two show tickets.
    My question is have the slots tightened.
    I have burned through several hundred thousand points with only occasional winners.

2. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think they are like most slots and there is a rythym to them. if they are not in cycle to pay we have a tendancy to want to keep laying to sort of force them to get back in cycle.

When i notice they are not paying I just close it for the day or try again later.

3. Fraggle

Fraggle People Watcher

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I accidentally hit max bet and went to brush my teeth on a 100 spin cycle. Came back to a win of 775000 lol. I had 400k chips, have 1.4mil now :D

4. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went from 800K to 350K in two days. Very few wins.
    I'm starting to lose interest as the awards I was shooting for are no longer available.

5. ahardinjr

ahardinjr Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree. The payouts will vary over time. You will have slow painful days of dwindling chips and other days you'll hit some major jackpots. So no, I don't think the game has tightened up. I went from 100k chips to almost 1/2 million in the past two days while last week I went from 1/2 million to broke on a bad run of payouts.

6. anonanon

anonanon Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think that this past weekend with the 2x xp it was super tight, I lost over 500k chips :(

7. owenmc60

owenmc60 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I disagree, i had one of the luckiest runs ever during the x2 XP weekend, which was odd!

8. carrie_dave_and_cody

carrie_dave_and_cody Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am glad I found out about MyVegas before we left just started playing last night. Hopefully I will have enough points to make it worthwhile, we leave in less than 7 weeks.

9. anonanon

anonanon Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, this AM I hit the 10k daily bonus, so I won't complain too much today about MyVegas :D

10. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just had one of my best run ever more than tripled my money then lost most of it all back just like the real deal hahaha

11. billyinpg

billyinpg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The slots seemed like they really tightened up for about a week and now they're back to normal for me. I have found the daily spin has loosened to the point of falling apart for me and the properties as well. 6K plus lp's on each of my last 3 spins, add to that an easy 1K from the properties and I no longer have to play the slots.:evillaugh

12. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I feel like I do lose a lot lately, but it's REALLY easy to get back up there. If that makes sense. Even just today I got 2 e-mails with 7,500 chips in each one..

13. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow! They are so tight I'm not playing anymore this weekend.

14. billyinpg

billyinpg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It seems to be the game you play and what you bet that dictates tight or loose lately.

Just yesterday I start off with BTF at 850 a spin, after maybe 50 spins I am thinking wow this is a hot machine so I increase to 1700 a spin. I got an ice cold 50 spins in and said screw it back to 850 I go.

As soon as I do that it's hot as hell again and bonus wheel like every 15 to 20 spins.

I started with a 300K chip stack and ended with a 265K chip stack and had over a million coin in.

Funny thing is that some days it's only hot on 1700 or 340 too. I just can't see any form of randomness in the slots at all.

15. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Played the new game. 25 spins withot a penny betting 90.

16. 16gauge

16gauge Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I both play. We usually have both games running on the same computer at the same time (one in I.E., the other in Firefox) with one of us playing both. There have been many times that one or the other will be red hot, while the other is ice cold. The original excalibur, bet the farm, and Jewels Verne seem to be the most consistant for us. New Excalibur, Mirage, NYNY, and the birds one always perform terribly for us.

Also, not sure if this is coincidence or design, but it appears that changing bet levels makes a different as well. Playing along at 600/spin doing real well, jack it up to 1000 - nothing. Go back to 600 - doing well again (or sometimes vise-versa).

17. sporty8705

sporty8705 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Played Excalibur 2 with 30k in chips at 3000 a spin, and somehow got up to 660k.. not too bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.