1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Little Disappointed

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by VegasDave, May 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I went to Mirage Mother's Day weekend and had a few rewards from My Vegas to use (2 nights in one of their top of the line suites! and a buffet). So the room rewards go off with a a hitch, love the place and make full use of it as a home base for 3 days!

The buffet however is another story. I go to the MLife desk to get my voucher before we were going to go to the buffet. My GF and I were hungry already and knew there would be a line for the buffet. I had asked how to redeem them the day before and it was just "come up to the desk and we redeem it and hand you a voucher."

So Saturday afternoon we go to the MLife desk, show them the print out of my confirmation number and they say it will take AN HOUR to get vouchers because they had to "run upstairs" to get them. An hour to get some papers? I could run upstairs to my hotel room and back about 30 times in an hour, why does it take them so long? So knowing that we were already hungry and there was a line to get into the buffet (probably another 45min - 1 hour at the time) we said never mind and I would just ask for a refund on Facebook.

So 6 days before the rewards was set to expire, I messaged MyVegas (who have done 3 refunds for me already in the past) and asked for the refund and even told them the circumstances. They never responded. I messaged them again 2 days later and just wanted to make sure they got my request because the last few times it had only taken a half hour for them to respond. Still nothing. Now I am 1 day after my reward expired, out the points and time it took to accumulate them and no response.

It is just aggrevating that they would ignore it when the terms says specifically you can ask for the refund before it expires, which is what I did. The only number on the email was the MLife desk, which I figured had nothing to do with the refunds of the rewards so I did not ask. Anyone have any suggestions?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you contact them thru their website or via Facebook and include your confirmation number?

If you went thru their website and not receive an reply, you may want to pose this question on the MyVegasFriends group on Facebook. They are kind of like the unofficial contact point for the game now. One of the admins over there could point you in the right direction.

3. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IIRC, you have to call them and I think the number may be on the reward. MyVegasFriends should have better info on that.

4. bcc

bcc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't the MyVegas buffet awards include a line pass? Any that do not?

- bcc

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.