1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Need MSS coupons

Discussion in 'Coupons & Sweepstakes' started by Discus1952, May 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Discus1952

Discus1952 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have 3- Planet Hollywood Spice Market $10 off buffet coupons to trade.

I am in need of 3-Main Street Station 2/1 buffet coupons. Will trade on a one-for-one basis.

If interested, email me at:
    < [email protected] >

2. LAURLUVS2BOWL

LAURLUVS2BOWL Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Email sent.

3. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Discus1952 .... Just a friendly word of advice .....

Those LVA - MSS buffet coupons must be taken to the player's club first, with your player's card and ID. They are then recorded in the MSS computer in your account ... and it is only ONE per person, per year.
    AND ... I believe it is the same with the Fremont coupon as well ... only one at each property.

*** If anybody else here has any different experiences, please let us know ....

4. teacher1

teacher1 Low-Roller

Hey Buddha--- we were there in early May, and went first to the club, as has been the tradition there. We asked and were told that the procedure has remained the same---club desk first, attached to your club card. Additionally, while in line at MSS we saw a buffet employee tell people in line with the book that they needed to go to the club to exchange the coupon for the actual voucher. I assume it is one coupon per account-per year, however, we did not specifically ask that question. At Fremont, on the other hand, the club lady said to take the book coupon directly to the cashier--which we did. The cashier wrote our name/number on the coupon there. I did that twice using my name/club card both times. Fremont experience was repeated at Sam's.

5. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Teacher1 ... Two things regarding your above experiences ....

1) - Using the Fremont & Sam's Town coupons twice at the cashier, where they wrote your name & number on the coupon ... When those coupons are eventually processed in the accounting department, they "might" just deduct those point values from your account.

2) - At the Fremont & Sam's Town buffet ...when you took the LVA - 2/1 buffet coupons directly to the cashier, did they let you use your player points for the 2nd person ? I ask this because when we used the Sam's Town coupon earlier this year, it was cash-only for the 2nd person ... whereas at MSS, using the club voucher, we were allowed to use points for the 2nd person. Not a lot of consistency .....

6. teacher1

teacher1 Low-Roller

Buddha--
    1. Point taken--however, at Sam's particularly, they asked me to write the number down and I doubt that they can read my scrawl; at Fremont they did write it themselves, so I'm assuming that they got it clearer. I see that they could deduct it from our account at a later date, although as of today, no change on my account since leaving LV.

2. Used the points a MSS with coupon, didn't try it at Sam's or Fremont.

Just one unrelated point. . . . We stayed at Sam's and were thus there on Tues, which is Senior Day. With 10 points earned, we both received BOGO coupon for the buffey good at breakfast, lunch, or dinner, and good for 24 hours from redeeming it at the kiosk. That seemed to be a change for the better from what I understood the deal was. We did use points for the other half of the senior day coupons.

Had a good trip, wife bingoed twice for a total of $450 and brought virtually all of it home, and I made about $60, all on VP, so a great time and made money!

7. Discus1952

Discus1952 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Buddha..
    Interesting (and depressing) point. I usually purchase two LVA booklets. I, my wife, and my brother were at MSS for a week last month(April). It just happened that each of us used a 2/1 coupon, so I didn't get into that particular situation. If one of us would have tried a second time, I guess we would have had a problem.

Over the years, we have used the old Fremont Street coupons, and at that time, the Policy was 1 per person per year. Then a year or two ago, if I recall, they changed to allow 1 every 3 months. Of course, now they are discontinued.

We are going out again sometime this Fall, and I have been gathering up some more of the MSS coupons, but I guess I am going to run into trouble.

One last note, and unrelated; We are seniors and have the Senior passes. Through Dewey's advice on this board, we purchased (and used) the 15day $17 senior bus passes with no problems, whatsoever. Just another perk, of many, that this Board has given us. Sorry this is so long....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.