1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Tier 1 and Tier 2 clubs

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by papason, May 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. papason

papason Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gonna be in Vegas July 18-22.. Looking to mainly hit 2nd Tier bar/clubs but on Saturday may look to go to a Tier 1 like Tyrst.. How much does bottle service Normally range? Gonna be 5 guys in our 30's.. Also which clubs play mainly hop hop/top 40? What tier 2 clubs would u recommend?

Thanks for the help

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    search for jack colton ,it will have all the info you need or read thru threads here.

ps table rates go up holidays and specail events and sometimes if its a group of guys

3. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bottle service

Typically you will be required 2-3 bottles and most clubs that have been around for more than 6 months. The newer clubs, you might be looking at 3-5 bottles, but it will vary.

4. Leesh

Leesh Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    tier 1 and 2

In my opinion Tryst isn't a tier 1 clubs anymore. It's a little older now, and so many new clubs. Its a big draw because of the ambiance . If your looking for a tier 1 I would say it depends on what your looking for. Are you looking to get trashed and sit at your table all night? or you looking to meet ladies? Or are you really into music, and dancing.

Tier 1 . Body English, Hakkasan and The New Light are the newest clubs. Chateau, The Act, 1 Oak have recently opened with Marquee and Gallery close by.
    Tier 2 . Pure, Tao, Tryst, LAX, Lavo, Haze, Hyde, Surrender, Ghost Bar and Voodoo Lounge .

There are tons of clubs in Vegas, the thing is how much do you want to spend. Some of the tier 2 I do buy 2 with a good deal on third bottle, you could spend $1200 or less. The tier 1, your looking at $2000 and up. Depending on the night and how many your looking at $5000 +

6. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    XS and Surrender are for sure tier 1 clubs along with Marquee and Hakkasan. I would agree that maybe Tryst is something in between tier 1 and 2 but if you going to put 1 Oak up there u can add many more to the tier 1 category.

7. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    clubs

I hit the clubs almost every night, and I don't think you can put XS nor Surrender in the category as Hakkasan, right now. Me, I would much rather go to Marquee, Body English, Chateau or The Act. With Light opening in a couple days, it will be the top club. The great thing about Las Vegas nightclubs, every one has their likes and dislikes. Tryst and 1 oaks clientele are slightly different, its like comparing apples to plums. 1 oak is a younger, more party crowd, where Tryst is a little older crowd.

8. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well everybody got their own preference in what they like in a nightclub. I have never been to Hakkasan yet but heard from a friend who say he didnt like it as much as Marquee and XS. On the other hand i prefer XS over Marquee even though both are great and the same friend thinks Marquee is slightly better. So even though people like different things it doesn't change that they are all tier 1 clubs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.