1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Couple of Newbie question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by vegasqc, May 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Started playing the game a couple days ago

2 things are not that clear to me

1- Whats the difference between Midweek comp room bonus and midweek comp room ( about 50% more points needed)?

2-Can you buy 2 or 3 nights in a row at the same place or if you wanna get consecutive free nights you have to swich hotel?

2. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

There is a calendar on the each of the hotels websites. It shows the link in the disclaimer for the reward.

Here's Mandalay's:
    http://www.mgmresorts.com/myVEGASdates/mandalaybay.aspx

The bonus dates are cheaper in LPs but there isn't very many of them (probably a slow time in Vegas so they offer them at a lower price)

You can only buy each reward once... so technically no. I guess you could get a weekday reward and a weekend reward. You can buy additional nights at your Mlife rate. Basically they want you to do that, treat is as kind of buy one get one free. Also that would be 300-400k points at least to do that.. that would take months and months of play to earn. Also finding 2 days together that would be available would be hard too.

3. boboswisher

boboswisher Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The rug really got pulled out form under players' feet in the last two weeks... Three weeks ago I was able to book 4 consecutive nights at Mirage in a resort room and a Tower Suite, plus two front row tickets to Zumanity, all for 403,000 Loyalty Points for July. Things have certainly changed A LOT since then !!

4. ernestoc33

ernestoc33 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The accountants must have gotten involved lol.

5. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yea, well tons of people are playing now! I hate to say it, but some of the rewards they had before were nuts. Stuff, high rollers don't even get. I just wish they'd bring back pairs of tickets... and maybe 2 nights of hotel rooms.. even if they cost a crap load more. Oh well! I'll take what I can get!

6. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info i now get it less points for a less desirable date

I tend to go to vegas in nov/dec and as of today it looks possible to combine a weekday and weekend date

7. smrtypnts

smrtypnts Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yup--:cry:

yup LOL

I too wish they'd bring back pairs of rooms, especially suites....like you said--even if it's a lot more LP's.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.