1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Whats with myvegas tonight?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by CJ's, May 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJ's

CJ's Plumbing the depths of debauchery

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :eek:
    I was killing it last night, playing Excalibur got my self up to 200,000 chips without breaking a sweat. free spins all over the place.
    In one day I'm down to 20,000 and dammed hard work playing anything
    I know its a double XP wknd but If you cant win anything your not going to get many XP points are you?:grrr:

2. eloisegirl

eloisegirl Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I seem to be getting a lot of gold coins when I click on my hotels this weekend. Would be nice to get some points to gamble with! However, I am generally pleased with MyVegas as I have not spent a cent and have enough LPs to get a show for two at Cirque de Soleil and a couple of drinks. Free is always the best price! ;) Hopefully visiting LV in July and will redeem the points then. Good luck, everybody!

3. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ha, these games have about the same payback percentage as the real machines do in Vegas! :cry:

BTW, you were very lucky last night. VERY.

4. buckeyetodd

buckeyetodd High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    been saving chips all week, waiting on the next double xp weekend. had 330,000 to play with. i'm down to 50 chips now. why make it impossible to keep chips? was playing the mirage game, got two dolphin bonuses. first one my first number was a 2, the next one a one. next time i started with a nine, next number ten. oh well, its a free game but getting less and less fun to play.

5. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same thing happened to me tonight on a smaller case since i just started 3 days ago but still lost about 60% of bankroll i was able to resist going into a tilt and still have 9000 chips

6. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not noticing any issues here.. I don't think they mess with the numbers or anything... it's just random like any slot machine.

7. CJ's

CJ's Plumbing the depths of debauchery

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just had another quick play, no better.
    Cant believe the difference, i was playing 3000 a spin Fri night and raking it in
    Down to 16000 and darent play over 600 , dont think it's helping that im now building Mandalay Bay but it's not like the V's are flooding in spoiling my wins
    Go figure:rolleyes2:

8. gnd

gnd Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm working on Mandalay also. It is taking forever!!! I want to take advantage of the double xp, but I do not want to spent the day glued to the computer. Studio City and Excalibur seen to be paying out V's faster. But it tend to rotate around. Around the World is not giving out V's, but helps to build up points faster.

9. Ronoh

Ronoh Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Go to BtF for V's. Hit level 68 last night and have put in 4 hours gathering V's for MGM. 641 total needed and I have 89 left to go... that's 138 V's per hour

10. bcc

bcc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

I also had this happen numerous times in the Dolphin bonus - almost every time! I had to quit playing the Dolphin game. Switched to Bet the Farm, did well.

- bcc

11. gnd

gnd Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Ronoh. just finished Building MB!!! BtF works for the V's, but it is a slow boring game!! Don't think that I will play it again until I start building MGM. Time for a long break!

12. Ronoh

Ronoh Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That it is... I only ever played it on 34/per for V's and now that MGM is built am pretty sure I'll never play it again. Tip to speed it up, when playing 34/per the bonus wheel is meaningless... just collect whatever you hit on your first spin rather than spend time hoping for a "major win" of 500 or 1000 :)

13. gnd

gnd Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same thing that I did. Also in the Studio game. when ever the bonuses came up, I just quick clicked everything until 3 matched. Pity that we can't bypass the bonuses in the games(when needed)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.