1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Spice Market Buffet for Breakfast

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by TylerH50, May 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TylerH50

TylerH50 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I usually hit up buffets where I am staying for breakfast while I am in town. This year I am staying at PH. How is the Spice Market Buffet for Breakfast? I've read some reviews on the Dinner buffets, but not a lot for Breakfast. Thanks in Advance.

2. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is a completely normal breakfast buffet, eggs, bacon, sausage, fruit, salad, some pastries. I think there might have even been pizza of some sort. Nothing spectacular, but it was good. Breakfast buffets are pretty tough to mess up though. :)

3. jukie

jukie Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went to dinner there last week and wouldnt return, thought for $30 it was well overpriced.

And Breakfast is $22 no breakfast buffet is worth that IMO. Orleans is $6.99 with 2 omlette stations but of course a long way to walk

4. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I TOTALLY AGREE. I have always been of the thought that breakfast ( buffies) should be done in as INEXPENSIVELY as possible.

5. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like it a lot for breakfast

6. chef

chef Resident Buffetologist

The Spice Market breakfast buffet was my most over-rated dining experience for 2012. I'll take a $5.99 Station breakfast buffets over Spice Market.
    The one positive from Spice Market was the smoothies.

7. CinnamintStick

CinnamintStick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I do not like Spice Market Buffet at all for breakfast. When I was there last they had tons of food sitting out getting cold. I like my hot food hot and my cold food cold and fresh. Why do they need to pour 1,000 glasses of smoothies or make 2,000 pancakes that have been siting there for God knows how long. It is just a basic boring breakfast.

8. gotavegasjones

gotavegasjones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    TylerH50 - we stay at PH and Paris often. We have had the breakfast buffet at both. We liked them both. We like Paris a itsy bit better because of more variety. All that said, we don't eat buffets at either joint anymore. We've started going into the Miracle Mile for breakfast when we are at PH or Paris. There are several restaurants in the MM which have great $3.99 up to $6.95 breakfast specials. For us, it's just breakfast; so, why would we use money we could spend on a nice dinner at a breakfast buffet.

later, GVJ

9. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just came back from Vegas. Had purchased the Groupon breakfast certificate for $13.00 apiece. We got in after 10:00 and stayed for lunch. Breakfast WAS disappointing. Very basic. Had we paid over $20.00 and only eaten breakfast we would have been quite upset. We ended up staying for lunch, which was much better. The cupcakes must have just been baked as they were not stale as previously reported.

10. wpete

wpete High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only time I eat a breakfast buffet is the first morning I get to Vegas. It's a 6 hour drive for me and I like to plan it so I get there in time for breakfast and when the strip is for the most part, empty of cars. Lately I've been eating at the Bellagio for breakfast. I find it very good and the price compared to other breakfast buffets isn't too bad. I think I paid $15.99 there last month. Every now and then they'll put out a very fine dish of beef medallions on the line. Real crabmeat available for omelets too. I'd think about going there too if I were you.

11. TylerH50

TylerH50 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all the Feedback. I may skip it and go to Planet Dailies or walk over to Paris instead.

12. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Their crepes tasted very greasy, too!

13. jbee

jbee Low-Roller

gotavegasjones I feel the same way. Most CET properties are very expensive for breakfast. Which eateries in the MM do you like best?

"There are several restaurants in the MM which have great $3.99 up to $6.95 breakfast specials. For us, it's just breakfast; so, why would we use money we could spend on a nice dinner at a breakfast buffet. "

14. Julie888

Julie888 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I enjoyed the Sunday morning brunch. By the time I factored in the cost of a large o.j. and a decent coffee, the price was ok.

Sometimes they hand out discount coupons. Watch for someone around the escalator from the bottom level.

15. AndyAkeko

AndyAkeko Time magazine's 2006 Person of the Year

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My thoughts exactly. The only memorably part of our breakfast there was the terrible service. For the same price the Paris buffet for breakfast is a far, far better option.

16. Kobra2848

Kobra2848 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had breakfast twice last week at the Spice Market and both times it was pretty good. I'm not a big breakfast person but my wife loves their made to order omelets. If you google Spice Market coupon they have a 5 dollar off coupon which brings the price down. I had the breakfast specials at the cheeseburger place and the mexican place in the MM Mall and when you add coffee and a drink its about the same price.
    Mark

17. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never did see anyone making omelettes...and even with $5.00 off it's $16.99...when I spend that much for breakfast I want better than "pretty good".

18. gotavegasjones

gotavegasjones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    jbee - We have had breakfast at Blondies Sports Bar & Grill, La Salsa Cantina, Oyster Bay Seafood & Wine, Pampas Churrascuria, and Ocean One Bar and Grill.

Blondies and La Salsa were in the $2.99 to $3.99 range. Ocean One, Oyster Bay, Pampas in the $5.99 - $6.95 range. Last time we strolled the MM looking for breakfast we noticed several other restaurants open and offering 'specials'. Cheese Burger Las Vegas being one. We eaten our breakafast in a Miracle Mile joint as early as 6:30 am. Hope this is useful for you.

later, GVJ

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.