1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bally's Resort Fee

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Gutzy, May 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gutzy

Gutzy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We booked our room at Bally's back in March for June when the resort fees stated $15/day. Now I just read that as of May resort fees went up to $18. So am I locked in to the $15/day or will we have to pay the $18 fee?

2. AOchoa95

AOchoa95 Low-Roller

I believe you're locked in for $15. Cause we have reservations for June and the e-mail conformation has it at $15. So check your email.

3. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You both should be grandfathered in at $15/nt. And it's $18/nt now?...LOL Wow. I just stayed at the Quad this past weekend; booked it on Feb. 28th and paid zero resort fees.

4. gerry53

gerry53 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    was the room ok tringlomane or at least decently clean?

5. NickyDim

NickyDim Hockey is life

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Arent resort fees waived for TR members? Or at least for TR members with comped rooms?

6. LAV

LAV Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No. It is waived for TR members who are Platinum and above. Even if your room is comped, if you are a gold tr member, you are still charged the resort fee.

7. matti

matti Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am a Gold TR member and stayed at Quad for four comped nights in April (the rooms were also booked in April). I was not charged a resort fee on any of the nights, but I'm still not sure why.

8. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's possible that the amount of your play during your stay may have waived it. Charging anyone the fees if they would earn say...1000 Tier over a 4 night stay would be stupid on their part, imo.

Clean for Quad standards. It still suffered from being "old and worn down", but it looked like it was cleaned to the best of their ability when we showed up though. If you want a nice looking room, you really need to go another hotel...lol Overall, it was the best room we have ever had there. We are pretty light sleepers and did not hear a peep.

9. rebirth

rebirth High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If a room is booked before March, they won't charge the resort fee. I booked a room in Paris in Feb for June and won't be charged the resort fee.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.