1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Meet up May 30 - June 2, 6 gentlemen on annual trip

Discussion in 'Vegas Get Togethers' started by clownshoes, May 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clownshoes

clownshoes Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is an annual trip that got pushed up a few months because we're getting older and we've got obligations and such. Our numbers, therefore, have also dwindled to 6. This only means we can all sit at the same blackjack table and it won't take us so long to find a table at our customary steak house which shall remain nameless because we don't want to see any of you people there.

Anyhow, chances are good that if we see you in vegas and you're a chick we've taken a swipe at you or at least made a pass at your friend if you're the hot one (we don't swing for the fences, we just want to keep our average up).

We are fun, entertaining, respectful, more witty than Twain novel, smoother then a gold nugget slip'n slide, faster than a Taiwanese Pai gow dealer, remarkably well-built, and have wonderful personalities that you will love to know while in vegas but promptly decide to forget on your return home.

If you want to hang out, try to the 7 second challenge (we've been training) or sip cocktails at the pool until your silly and need to hide in the shade of a well air conditioned suite, we're the guys for you.

OR, if you're a dude and have ever been thrown out of Diablo or Blondies for towel-whipping a waitress, we may want to hang out with you too.

2. PoHogal

PoHogal Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like my kind of party. Unfortunately, my friends and I (all female) will be arriving the day after you depart. Just for fun, though, can you post a shirtless picture of one of your group members. I especially fancy fit, bald gentlemen with arm tattoos written in comic sans.

3. Maximus88

Maximus88 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

Would you accept 3 guys who would each bring one of those traits to the table?
    Unfortunately, I cannot supply an all in one package. lol

Ill be down from June 1-9, me plus 6/7 buddies. If there was a way to put our 3 groups together, I think we'd cause a mess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.