1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Does SW credit card get 50K points

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Bernie2, May 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bernie2

Bernie2 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does SW have a credit card that gets 50K points ? I know there is one that gets 25K after spending 1K and there is/was one that got 50K after spending $2K in three months. Thanks

2. ekintzel

ekintzel Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They do offer the 50K miles card... I got it back in March; however, it doesn't seem to be available anymore. I believe it's an off-again/on-again promotion.

3. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, but as previously stated, it is an off and on promotion. I got mine in March, but did have to pay a $99 annual fee for 50,000 miles. Other times have been free.

Even though they claim you can only do this once, this is the third time I've applied for the card. Each time I did have to charge $2,000 in the first 3 months. Total mileage credits I've received so far is 150,000.

4. tizzy

tizzy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I got mine back in March also but my fee was only $69 a year and I got 50,000 points. I already used 16,000 for my upcoming trip to Vegas in June.

5. wishman35

wishman35 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The 50,000 counts towards companion pass status as well. Some have said you can sign up for the Premier version and the Plus version, getting 100,000 points, only needing 10,000 points for companion status.

6. RedRock702

RedRock702 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Back in 2011 when I got mine all I had to do was buy a pack of gum for my 50,000 miles :)

But now I must investigate this 100,000 miles card, this could be something I could live with.

7. theotherone

theotherone Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got my SW card about 4 years ago when they were still on the original point system. You got a free flight for signing up if you used it within a year.

Funny thing is I never got to use it until a year and a half later. They let me use it still but I had to pay $50 to 're-activate' the points which was fine by me.

Crazy thing is I've only flown twice in the past 4 years and once was for work.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.