1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas The 50K if you collect 20 flowers

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by nursepower, May 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nursepower

nursepower Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been stuck at 16 flowers for 2 days now. I just played for 2.5 hours this a.m. and still nothing. Is it broke?

2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

I was at 19 forever, had about 1800 in chips left playing 600 a spin and finally got it. Before that I was stuck at 18 for a whole day..

3. USCHawks

USCHawks High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I finished it this weekend and if I recall correctly it took me 200k coin in to get from 17 to 18, 225k from 18 to 19 and 300k from 19 to 20.

4. MikeSlotPlayer

MikeSlotPlayer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I finally got the 50K chips

I finally got the 50,000 chips yesterday.

5. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To me it seems you lose a lot to gain a little. I am assuming it is for the regular chips and not the gold chips. I play the farm one at 50/100 per line and have hit 25k in chips multiple times. The ratio seems to be 3-4 wheel turns per 100 spins. I've had my most success there.

6. nursepower

nursepower Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow...I don't know how you all keep track of what you spend..lol. I just keep popping 'em in til I'm out. I've only actually spent $5 real money for chips and that was because I really wanted the minus 5 entry at MC. Since we don't drink I didn't want to pay for admission because we wont be dulled out enough to stand the cold for too long. LOL.

Not saying anything against those who drink. I wish I could, but my meds and alcohol is NOT a good combo.

7. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @nursepower I run it down to about 5k. No idea why just a nice number I guess.

Since some of the hotels take hours to load up I collect first thing in the morning when I get the wheel spin, save it and when I get home after work to make a run once on the game. I'm usually starting with 20k or higher which allows me to start at 50 chips per spin on the farm game. I like to have at least 20 spins to start at whatever max chips I can use at that moment. I hate the 20 chips per line on that game, takes way to long to get to where I want to be. As the chips increase I increase the bet line to have at least 20 spins at that level which also lowers the amount of spins needed to get 10 gold chips. I never drop back down a chip to line level to build back up, just run it to 5k at that point.

Sorry, the math geek in me has me playing this game this way. Since start in January with a July trip upcoming I'm at 137k in gold chips. Trust me the math is already starting on how to get the best bang out of the 3 allowed comps that can be used in a 30 day period with this being my only trip this year.

8. sprat8

sprat8 Guest

When this flower promo came out, I had X amount of chips. I played only the excalibur game and when I finished getting my 20 flowers and collected my 50,000 chips, I had a lot less chips than when I started :-( I did have more LPs, though.

9. ACMike

ACMike High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Weird, I got all 20 flowers in less than 3 hours betting 1500-3000/spin. I guess I was lucky!

10. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got the 50 and made another 300k or so.

11. Bubbavegas

Bubbavegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Completely agree!! I bought in on the Easter Eggs thing and the loss was MUCH higher than the 50K gained.

12. nursepower

nursepower Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got to 19 and ran out of time. Fgtrferf4//^/$

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.