1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Raiding the Rock Vault. Seating

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Tahoejoe2, May 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tahoejoe2

Tahoejoe2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This show has come out of nowhere.

Rear Orchestra or Balcony? The $54 specials. Which are the better seats.

If you get tickets at Tix4tonight, where are their seats?
    :peace:

2. Kobra2848

Kobra2848 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife bought tickets on the website Vegas on Demand with a special promo code of RC241. She got two tickets in the first six rows for $100 bucks. Best deal I found on the web. I'll let you know how the seats/show are next week.
    Mark

3. mjames1229

mjames1229 # of visits includes only trips w/ hotel stays

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That may be part of a larger problem.

We bought our tickets in February or March (the day they went on sale) for next week at full price ($94 each after all fees). Got 2nd row, dead center for Wednesday, May 15. Scheduled the back half of our trip around the concert.

Two weeks ago, they cancelled all performances next week and refunded our money.

USBC Nationals are back in Vegas
  4. Tahoejoe2

Tahoejoe2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Kobra: TY, let me know about the seating. I think I want to be in the back area. We might be too old for the noise level, but the memories will be great. I'm a Woodstock veteran.:peace:

5. LA2VegasTrekkers

LA2VegasTrekkers High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just saw the show on Sunday. It was great! Don't do balconey. Do bring ear plugs (if you're over 30, like us). They may have initially canceled some coming shows because one of the singers was not going to be available, but at our show they said Oni Logan from Lynch Mob was scheduled to fill in, so, as far as I can tell, the show goes on...

6. Kobra2848

Kobra2848 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Went to the show last night and it was awesome. The time capsule angle was cheesy but the music was solid. The theater is not very big so any seat in section two should be great. Our tickets were in the front row which were awesome. It was not too loud even in those seats. Two thumbs up
    Mark

7. csdole

csdole Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here's a tip:

Sign up for player's card at LVH, and ask if there are any freebies for this show. I was able to get 2 free tix (they actually were offering 4 freebies/person) for the Monday night, 5/13 show. Theatre was less then half full. Show might not be around much longer with that kind of attendance. Show didn't cost me a dime, and was very good. I think I was in the 7th or 8th row from stage. It was pretty loud at times, but I'm going deaf from too many rock shows back in the real 80s, so it didn't bother me.

8. Tahoejoe2

Tahoejoe2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks csdole. I'll try that. Love free.

9. scottydoog

scottydoog Low-Roller

Birmingham, England. But born and raised in Bonny
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was staying at LVH last month, and there was a guy in the foyer of the hotel , near the coffee place, handing out 2 for 1 vouchers.

10. Tahoejoe2

Tahoejoe2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went to the show June 2. Great show. Great little theater. Every seat is good. It unfortunately never sells out, so buy the cheapest tickets and they will move you closer.
    The hotel magazine in your room will have 2 for 1 ticket coupon. Also, if you sign up for their(LVH) players card they will give you two FREE show tickets. Get your tickets the day before. They only allow 200 free tickets per show.
    Must see show. Every song you will remember from the 60's, 70's and 80's.
    I'll be back for Super Bowl weekend and I'm going to see the show again.
    :peace:

11. ValerieJo

ValerieJo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I actually tried to do this earlier today as I was planning on seeing the show for our October 2 anniversary. It states the show has been cancelled. I also tried for October 3 and it says canceled for this date as well :(

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.