1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Fuel The Duel - Monte Carlo Experiences?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by zolar31, Mar 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zolar31

zolar31 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fuel The Duel redemption ?

The description says VIP seating and enjoy complimentary drinks ?

Anyone know exactly what's included with this reward?
    Thank you

2. Letsdoit

Letsdoit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fuel the Duel (The Pub, Monte Carlo)

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if any of you have used this reward from My Vegas.

I'm hearing that you get a 100$ voucher towards food and drink at the Pub in Monte Carlo.

Can someone please confirm my findings.

Thank you very much!!

Have a great day!

Letsdoit:wave:

3. Bloomview

Bloomview Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fuel the Duel MyVegas redemption question

Am a bit concerned that this one does not have you call ahead for a reservation, just says to show up at Mlife desk at Monte Carlo. Have my heart set on doing this on my actual birthday. Anyone have experience with this one? Could I try to arrange the day before? Thanks!

4. Lkarmaz

Lkarmaz Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have the exact same question (for hubby's b day)!

5. Fraggle

Fraggle People Watcher

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can throw an opentable reservation at The Pub for the time you want to ensure you have a table, and then go to the mlife desk. I called and the girl who answered said that is the best way to ensure a table. Since you are a VIP with that reward they will honour your reservation for the best table that they can give you ahead of all others.

6. Bloomview

Bloomview Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks! Appreciate that info.

7. oleus

oleus Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we just did this last friday night (fuel the duel is only thurs/fri/sat nights) - we were told to come early, and did, but there was plenty of seating. The show was good cheesy piano karoake and the $100 certificate went a long way for some craft beers for 3. overall i would recommend this as an MLife offer.

8. StuartUK

StuartUK Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $100 cert ???

I thought the deal was upto 3 hours of free drinks + table ??
    Are you limited to what drinks you can have ?
    ie:
    I drink beers & cocktails
    Wife drinks cocktails / vodka & coke.....

Was planning on getting to the Pub at around 9:30 so we get say 2 1/2 hours of free drinks & a fun night! (Thurs that is)

Show me the money Jerry, show me the money!!!
  9. oleus

oleus Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's a $100 certificate and you can use it for any kind of drink you want. You can get a decent amount of drinks for two with $100 , we (almost) covered three people with ours and we were ordering a lot.

10. StuartUK

StuartUK Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    cheers for the info!
    how does it work in terms of the voucher ?
    u hand it over when u get there, order drinks, and when its time to go , say we have had $80 of drinks, i've nothing to pay except for say a $15 tip to the waiter/waitress who brings us the drinks ?

Show me the money Jerry, show me the money!!!
  11. oleus

oleus Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i don't think you can use the voucher for a tip, but you just show them the certificate when you ask for the bill and they apply $100 towards whatever you had. they have a wide range of prices on drinks so it shouldn't be hard to get to $100 if you order the right things :)

12. Thirdbasekid24

Thirdbasekid24 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are there blackout dates? I was thinking about getting this for the 4th of July if possible.

13. Lkarmaz

Lkarmaz Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info all!:beer:

14. Sklem211

Sklem211 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No blackout dates are listed so I would call the redemption line to be sure. I might also press them on the $100 voucher for drinks thing as it definitely gives the impression of unlimited drinks for 3 hours in the terms and conditions. And the old way to value the rewards of dividing by 1000 and multiplying by 2 to find the cash value doesn't apply to all rewards anymore.

15. oleus

oleus Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    FWIW, it sounds like when they did the unlimited drinks, you were limited to well cocktails. at least with the $100 you can order anything and PUB is great because of its unique craft beer selection. three of us drinking a good bit at a good pace for 2 hours barely went over the $100....

16. Erikg9

Erikg9 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    can the $100 voucher be used for food or just drinks?

17. oleus

oleus Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i'm not 100% sure but i think our server would have applied it the same way whether we had mixed food onto the bill or not

18. QIKFIX

QIKFIX Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi There,

Can you enlighten me on what this reward covers and the experience you had?

Is it $100 drinks & food or just drinks?
    Do I give the reward before we purchase or when we settle the tab?
    Can we use more than one at a time?

Cheers for your help

Q

19. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There has been LOTS of conflicting info on this reward....

Some have gotten $100 voucher, some have gotten 3 hours of drinks. The $100 voucher was always incorrect, the MLife desk people just didn't know what kind of price to put on the unlimited drinks, so somewhere down the line someone put in $100 and it just kind of went from there.

They are now apparently instructing employees to only give the 3 hours of drinks. There are supposed to be training everyone to follow this.

However, the 3 free hours of drinking is supposed to only include domestic beer and well drinks. This has been what has included for everyone so far getting the 3 free hours.

No one has elaborated on what the "well drinks" covers at this particular bar. (Some bars use crappy Phillips vodka as well, but higher end places will use Stoli for well drinks. Big difference, so it would be good to know what they are serving in this instance.)

20. Bloomview

Bloomview Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just there May 31st and not impressed. Got there at 9 and lots of folks were there for food before the pianos started. Our VIP seating was way back so I then asked for closer to the music which they accomodated. Our first server explained it was a limited selection of beers and any well drinks, no exceptions. A server change had her bringing us two at a time. Husband changed from what he thought was a too sweet vodka-cran to a bourbon and water. The biggest disappointment to us was the piano players were not that great. There was also a karaoke component to the night which left some really BAD moments! The host sang some country karaoke which was good and a couple of locals gave us a couple of decent songs but our experience at Paris was top notch compared to this. Still hear that NYNY is the best but have not been. There were some truely horrible tourist karaoke moments and not at all what I expected. UGH! However, for free...still would recommend to go for it! Just not great for me since it was my birthday and it turned out to be a letdown. Still can say it would be a fun evening if you know what to expect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.