1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Buffet Line Passes

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by markr520, May 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markr520

markr520 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I read the FAQ's and didn't see this answered, so I figured I'd ask :)

If you score a buffet pass, does that get you around the normal line queue, and what about others in your party that are with you? I bought the Bellagio one and will be going with my wife. I think it'd be crazy for us to both wait in separate lines, but I just wanted to know, as I'll be buying the Mirage line pass as well if it'll get us through the line a lot quicker.

2. -(J)-

-(J)- Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm pretty sure you can not skip the line. I have never seen anything that says you can.

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The buffet rewards include using it as a line pass. And you can bring (at least) one other person in line with you. Any more than that, check with the mLife desk.

4. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it does include a line pass. When I went to the Bellagio one there was no line though...but they said just go over to the VIP lady and exchange this with them.

5. cstutor89

cstutor89 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unless they have changed the rules, when I got the Bellagio Buffet Pass, they allowed you to go through the VIP line. :)

6. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The line pass should work for you and anybody else who is dining with you at your table.

If you think about it, its rather obvious it has to work that way: if they let you in the VIP line with a 1-2 minute wait and the rest of your dining party (either just your wife or even a few other people) had to go through the regular line with a 20 minute wait then its possible you could be done and ready to go by the time the rest of your dinner party is just getting in and its not going to save the buffet any time or seating when these other people could have been dining at the same time with you.

7. domeboy

domeboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is it a line pass, or does your Mlife status the reason you go to the VIP line. At Bellagio Buffet, I usually use my gold card to go through the VIP line. Just never heard about the buffet coupon being a line pass.

8. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It says line pass right on the voucher - I just redeemed the two Bellagio buffets last week (although I had my Platinum MLife card ready just in case, but there was no line...)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.