1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Diamond perks

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Grace, May 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grace

Grace Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We're making our 6th trip to Vegas in
    June but it will be our first time as diamond
    Members with CET. What special perks can
    We look forward to?

2. BKCallaway83

BKCallaway83 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    #1. Diamond Lounge- Free snacks and free booze. Can't beat that!!

#2. Nightclub Pass - Free entry and no wait. My friends and I would club hop the strip going to various CET clubs or lounges.

#3. Taxi line pass- Nice to cut the line at Caesars

3. JoeDat

JoeDat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No wait at most CET Restaurants either

There was a long wait (45 - 60 min) at Gordan Ramsey's Pub at Caesars and we had tickets to a show. I walked up to the host stand showed my Diamond card and the 4 of us were sat immediately.

There are dedicated lines at all buffets, coffee shops, walk up restaurants too.

4. Grace

Grace Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow never knew about the restaurants that's
    Awsome! So you can just walk right up
    To the hostess desk and show your diamond card
    Get seated? Does this work for every restaurant
    In CET properties?

5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:

Pretty much all of them. They usually have a sign for Diamonds - might be small.

Read more at totalrewards website.

6. npro1464

npro1464 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know if there is a Diamond line for the shuttle to Rio? I would love to avoid having to wait in that again, if I end up going to Rio...

7. Corinne

Corinne Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A few weeks ago they always asked for diamond and seven stars players first going to Rio and on the return.

Diamond card didn't work at Gordon Ramsay's Pais for me so maybe that depends on who is on the desk. However there is a bar area with the same food and you can just walk in and wait if there isn't a table available. Had no trouble with that. Wifi at Paris Diamond Lounge is sporadic but perfect in Flamingo Lounge.

Corinne.

8. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure about a dedicated shuttle line but I do believe that they will board Diamond and Platinum card holders first.

9. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    shuttle boards in this order seven stars ,then diamond then platnium then the rest.the driver will call out the teirs and you show card then board

10. NandJfrmNJ

NandJfrmNJ VIP Whale

Don't forget about the free shows-2/month. Check with TR to see which ones are available when you're there. The ones I can remember are Mac King, Jubilee, Jeff Civilico and Penn and Tellerr. There is also a $100 dining certificate but I think you would have had to be diamond last year to get that.

Last edited: May 9, 2013
  11. Grace

Grace Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good news about the shuttles there
    Was a crazy long line last year at the
    Rio to get on. We made diamond last
    October so wonder if we are eligible for the
    $100 dinner? Anyone know how your eligible
    For that? Also cahow do the 2 free tickets
    Work. Can you get them a couple of days in
    Advance. Wanted to see penn and teller
    And notices that they only perform till midweek
    Maybe Wednesday or Thursday. Could we
    Get tickets for Wednesday on Monday?

12. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can go to the TR desk and they will give you the $100 dinner voucher.

13. engicedave

engicedave VIP Whale

OK, on the voucher thing, I just got back and went though this....

First, I think it is only for diamonds starting this year, not a diamond earned last year and it's not just "making diamond" you have to make the new "Diamond Aspirations" and to do that, making diamond is now 15,000 points, so you'd have to earn it under the new system, not the old system where you only had to earn 12,000

You have to use voucher the day you get it. When I asked for mine at TR desk, she asked if I had reservations for that night because it has to be used that day.

14. LA2VegasTrekkers

LA2VegasTrekkers High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was told almost exactly the opposite. I had a voucher waiting for me and I did not make 15,000 last year (old Diamond) and have not made it this year yet. I was told I could pick it up any time and use it Ny time before mext March, but they couldn't replace it if you lost it.

On Diamond perks, our personal favorite is the absolute best ever peanut butter cookies in the Diamond check in room.

15. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the diamond free dinner is for making it last year, imnotsure if you make it now you will get it or have to wait till april 2014 becuase thats when this years end..ps im not diamond yet close ,the free 100 is from my last year making it

free tickets are easy i sugest you go in advance becuase they are now limiting the number of free tickets,i posted about the new policy awhile ago.
    especialy if you want to see pen and teller get your tickets a few days in advance

16. NandJfrmNJ

NandJfrmNJ VIP Whale

You have one year to use the $100 dining certificate and it can be used at any CET owned restaurant. If you made diamond last year, as was mentioned, you will get it. I picked mine up at Flamingo and I'm nowhere near diamond this year and most likely will not achieve it again with CET's new rules. I don't play enough to get all those bonus points.

17. engicedave

engicedave VIP Whale

I don't doubt you have a year to use the certificate, but the woman at the Caesars TR Diamond line was adamant about my having to use it the same day it is issued/printed

18. waverunner

waverunner ------VEGA$------

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What about Gold card holders at Rio, or anywhere else, that have some minor health issues. I would never play the pity game and still won't, but i can't get around like i used to especially when on a schedule (like the shuttle). I can still walk the length of the strip like i used to, but it takes me much longer. But do i tell the driver i'm disabled, which i partially am, but don't look it from a distance.

19. NandJfrmNJ

NandJfrmNJ VIP Whale

Dave, I hear what you're saying b/c the boothling at PH told me that I would have to choose a restaurant right then and there. I chose not to get the certificate at that time. When I went to Flamingo, they told me what I said above. However, I just checked my certificate and it says nothing except that it can be used at any CET restaurant, it expires next March and if lost or stolen will not be replaced. They need to get their act together.

20. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    with all due resoect everybody is a gold so the answer is no.you will have to wait in line like everyone else after the load the diamonds and others.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.