1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Sporting house or other option?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by DonnyC, May 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I went to make a reservation for the Sporting House for the recliners, as I have a $75 credit from MyVegas...and they no longer have recliners!

I was going to go on Thursday May 23, no games on really...but the menu looked good and the recliners looked fun.

I was going to go for happy hour @4:00pm as they had some great specials and I could get some great mileage out of my credits.

Is it a good place to eat even without the recliners or a game on?

Would you refund this reward and get a different supper reward?

Last edited: May 8, 2013
  2. StreetKore

StreetKore Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mrs. Streetkore and I just used this reward, had an appy, two nice steaks, desert and coffee, would recommend it, game or not!

3. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've gone there a couple of times to watch games during the NHL playoffs.

We've always stuck with the finger food/appetizers (ordering a variety of stuff) and both wife and I enjoyed it quite a bit.

I'd have no problem going there when there wasn't a game on, but we generally like bar food.... and I guess it depends on what sports you watch. This time of year there will likely be a couple of NHL games and some baseball at the least.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.