1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Linking comped rooms...

Discussion in 'Comps' started by sandie511, May 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandie511

sandie511 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going to Vegas for 6 nights (This Saturday, yeah), I have 3 comped nights and my friend also has 3 comped nights…will the hotel (Aria) allow us to link the nights together so we don’t have to check-out after the 3rd night and re-check in, but more importantly so we won’t have to change rooms…we’ll have 6 days and nights of cloths so that’s be a lot of unpacking (when we first get there), repacking (to change rooms) and unpacking (after changing rooms)…I sure hope they can link the rooms…

2. JustNgo

JustNgo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Book one first, then the other and ask them to link the reservations via the confirmation number. They won't promise anything, but they will do their best to keep you in the same room. It also doesn't hurt to inquire again at check-in.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would just deal with it when you get there. Worse case, is you go downstairs and "checkout". Then "checkin" with the new deal. Should take 10 minutes, maybe 20 if they are busy. No moving, etc.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.