1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Slot Fanatics Meet and fun in Las Vegas TR

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by evoni, May 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evoni

evoni High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Had a great time in Las Vegas last month. Stayed at Palazzo and also THEHotel at Mandalay Bay. We had a large Meet at the Tropicana, saw Human Nature at Venetian, briefly went to Drink and Drag downtown, very briefly played $1 Airplane at Aria at max bet for $45.00 a push with a friend and had lots of fun.

Some great meals at Cut, Tao, Charlie Palmer, Formal Tea at Bellagio's Petrossian Lounge using a MyVegas award, and lunch at Four Season's Verandah restaurant.

For those of you who want to read the longer version with photos it's here on my blog:

http://www.lasvegasdaze.com/2013/05/slot-fanatics-meet-in-las-vegas.html

2. LindaP

LindaP Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always really enjoy your trip reports. You could be a member of my family - we would call you a "good little eater" as we all are. I enjoy good food and I love to gamble. Is it any wonder that Vegas is my favorite vacation spot? Thanks so much for your blog!

- Linda in TX

3. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    WOW, that was quite a group meet!! Loved your TR as always Evoni; it's the next best thing to being there reading about your adventures in Vegas!:eek:

4. JRAinDC

JRAinDC Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fantastic trip report as always! Thanks for sharing all your adventures.

5. petunia

petunia Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for a lovely trip report, evoni :) I especially love all the pictures as it does give us insight into places and culinary delights we may not have tried before. Sounds as though you had a marvelous time...that's what it's all about!

6. Mogambi

Mogambi Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great trip report! I really enjoyed reading it and all the pictures you took.

7. Kimsa70

Kimsa70 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great report, Evoni! I'm sorry I missed the Slot Fanatics meet and greet. I'll be there for the next one on Halloween! :)

8. carolineno

carolineno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fun report, thanks for sharing. Love the look of the Fleurtini and the Knickerbocker!

Ladies getaway, somewhere on the strip with a pool :)
  9. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I see you bet (higher than me) on slots. I'm kind of like a max $1 on a penny machine and more like a $0.50 per spin. It is just a way to switch it up from table games for me.

I am wondering what kind of action (time) you get out of your larger bets - between $2-$4?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.