1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas The V symbol

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by gnd, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gnd

gnd Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is there any game that tends to give the V more often? I've noticed that it does not show up as often in Around the World. By the way, they need to change that symbol. I always think about the Venetian when I see it!

2. lvpeg

lvpeg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Studio City was the game I played when working on the "V's" I would bet the lowest amount and grind through until I completed the hotel. I like the Around the World game, but also noticed that the V's were few and far between.

3. gnd

gnd Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's the game that I was thinking about also. I went ahead and spent a few hours and completed the Aria. Need to build up my lps. On level 55 and have 64,500 lps. Not going to Vegas for another 4-6 weeks.

4. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have done well farming V's on Bet the Farm. For comparison, I am level 58, a little over 90k LPs. Just starting building MB.

5. fugsworth

fugsworth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm a little surprised by these responses-- it's been my experience that Excalibur has the most Vs by a wide margin. I guess I'll have to give the others another look...

EDC
  6. lionelhutz

lionelhutz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got mine the quickest on Bet The Farm.

when I didn't have many chips and was concerned about bankrupting myself trying to build each resort, I would just bet the minimum amount per spin, with the intention of building the property to collect from it

7. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You really have to met the minimum on any game when trying to acquire the Vs. It replaces other symbols on the reels so you have even less of a chance to have winning lines.

Also, I have found that I acquire Vs SO MUCH faster when I switch around games. I will get a bunch on Luxor betting 60 (min) per spin, but after about a half hour, they get less and less. (I watch how many I get over X number of spins.) Then, I will move to Bet The Farm for 34 per spin. Then, move to Lucky Birds. Etc.

I got MGM (which requires about 700-800 Vs to build) done in 8 hours of play while switching around games and betting the minimum.

8. sandman748

sandman748 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The new Mirage game seems to give them out like crazy. I ran through 400 spins last night and gained just over 50 V's

And if you really want to grind it out. You can get the V's in blackjack as well for as little as 1 chip per play. Once you get up to 3 hands, it speeds things up. But for 3 chips per game, you can really grind them out. It is a little slower however and much more manual.

9. Leeza14

Leeza14 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got a ton on Excalibur, but I haven't tried Mirage yet. Lucky Birds wasn't bad, either.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.