1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Combining Room Rewards

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by UncleBen, May 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UncleBen

UncleBen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK, so you're only allowed to redeem one of each reward.
    The Mirage currently has 2 different rewards for the suite. Weeknight stay for 125k and weekend for 175k. As these are different rewards I see no problem in being allowed to order both and combine them for a Saturday and Sunday stay. Has anyone else tried this as on paper it seems fine- but would like to know if it worked in practice.

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On my last trip, I had multiple (2/1/1)room rewards at Mirage. When I called, I told them I had multiple rewards to redeem for and that I wanted to do those back to back. It was no problem booking. The stay though, well, Mirage hasn't figured out a way for their computer system to check you out then back in to the same room without turning your keys off each time :(

Just make sure to book early enough so there is availability, especially for the weekend rewards.

3. UncleBen

UncleBen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the advice.
    My trip isn't until next year. What was your experience with the 90 day window. Did you stay within the 90 days or just book within that time?
    I'd love to book now to secure the rewards and dates but don't think they'll allow that.

4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My stay was within the 90 day window, but there have been many reports of people booking many months out. Unless it states otherwise on the reward description, about 6 months out is the time you can use the room reward while still redeeming it within the 90 days.

5. UncleBen

UncleBen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info.

I've just redeemed the weekend stay and will get the weeknight stay when it is next available. It's not until you redeem that you get to read some of the small print and realise you can combine the stays!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.