1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

New SWA reservation window opens May 6

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Buddha, May 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are planning a trip later this fall & winter (November to Jan.5) ... SWA opens those reservation dates on May 6. Sometimes the start-up prices are good ... sometimes not ... but you can always re-book later. :thumbsup:

2. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When do you start planning your next LV trip? I am in LV right now, just woke up to find that SWA extended their reservations. Unfortunately, my next trip will be for my annual trade show at the end of february 2014, BUT....that will be the next extention of the system and I guess aroudn the end of July. So I am looking and planning already.

Jimbo338

3. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

I will be at my computer first thing in the morning, booking our flights for November. The other general planning will have to wait a while ... as we first have to finish planning our September trip.

I do know that we'll be at Main Street Station, as usual ... unless we get a surprise offer elsewhere, which we can't refuse. And the planning of daily activities is fairly routine ... lots of VP, road trips for MP and free-play coupons, meal deals with comps, coupons, and points ... rinse and repeat. :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.