1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vacationing 5/8-5/11. Any couples up for drinks?

Discussion in 'Vegas Get Togethers' started by Pittsburgh5710, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pittsburgh5710

Pittsburgh5710 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My husband and I are traveling to Vegas next week and since we are bored with talking to each other we figured we would see if anyone else may be in the same boat. :p

We are simply looking for a couple that may want to have a drink, meal, do a little gambling...NOTHING MORE. We aren't looking to spend our whole vacation with you, nor do we expect for you to want to either... No drugs please, a little drinking is fine/fun though. :) We're just a social couple that won't be traveling with friends this year.

We are professional, educated, average, "soccer parent" types that enjoy some finer things and the occasional night life. We are in our 30's and have children. For safety reasons we will not be sharing rides, room information, or any deep personal info, but would be happy to communicate prior to the trip and send pictures so everyone is comfortable. We will be staying at the Wynn but will travel the strip to meet up. :)

2. vegasnut

vegasnut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I felt so sorry for you guys that no one is replying
    Just suggestion ; join one of the meetings the bucket/ lady fortuna has organised

3. daveg000

daveg000 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes I missed your post too! Like Vegasnut said, go to one of the meets!. You will meet everyone in a group and if you are Simpatico with someone you can go from there, or you can just go to the meets.

Here's a link that lists everyone I could find in Vegas and where the meets are. All are welcome.

https://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90840

I scheduled so much this trip, with MyVegas rewards, Groupons, and travelzoo that I am finding my schedule cramped.

I'm hoping to hit the Eyecandy meet at MB on Tues May 7th at 4pm and The meet at NYNY on Tues. May 14th.

I wish some of the meets were earlier in the day, because my evenings/nights are 3 Steakhouses, Circo, Charthouse, Sportinghouse and/or shows.

15 NIGHTS, 16 DAYS, May 8-23, MGM PK, GOLDN NUGGET, TIMESH, MANDALAY
    15 NIGHTS, 16 DAYS, May 8-23, MGM PK, GOLDN NUGGET, TIMESH, MANDALAY
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.