1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Is there a max amount of Free points in 24 hours?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by LV_Bound, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife received an error today pertaining to getting max Free points.

She googled the error and found that you are only entitled to getting something like 20K of free points via the links per 24 hours.

This is the first time this happened yet if you read the replies people are saying how they get 50K, 80K and even 100K+ by clicking the links for Free Chips.

Anyone know the validity about this error?

2. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went through the links on the free points list yesterday without an error, and I would guess that gave me about $100k points.

3. sandman748

sandman748 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is a 20k limit for links that are shared by players (level ups, big wins, etc..) .

The coupons that are sent out by mgm and myvegas do not have a limit. Unless something has changed.

4. CrazyCanuck

CrazyCanuck Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is 100% correct. "Friend shares" have a 20k limit once you hit that limit you'll get an error message, it will show the girl wearing a big hat and say "Impressive" in Black. These shares also have a limit of 20 people collecting before they're no good and you get the "Awww" message. The links that count towards the 20k limit are in increments of 10, 50, 101 and 201 (maybe the 501 after redeeming an award).

The links provided by hotels, the game etc. do not count towards this 20k limit and so you can collect an unlimited amount of them. These are usually in increments of 250, 500, 1000 or if you're lucky 2000.

5. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To further clarify: The "feeds" which are subject to the 20K per day limit are the posts the game makes (for your friends to see) when you do things like collect a bonus, do you daily spin, hit a jackpot...etc. They can be identified by having the word "feed" in the link. They will look something like https://apps.facebook.com/playmyvegas/award/feed/........

The links that don't fall under the 20K limit are found in various emails, posts from MyVegas, and MLife emails. These can be identified by having "Coupdon" in the link. They will look something like:
    https://apps.facebook.com/playmyvegas/award/Coupon/........

6. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got about 96k the other day from that big list.

7. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That leads me to another question.
    If I click the same links and only get 5K in points how can others who click days after me get so many more points? Shouldn't they get less if they are already used up?

8. veovis23

veovis23 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Depends on if they have used those links before or not. Most of the ones listed are for the non-limited collections, they are live for 72 hours or so. You might have clicked on the links before from other places or yourself from the MyVegas page.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.