1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas the mirage 1 night

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by DuckMan87, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DuckMan87

DuckMan87 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    says reward must be used by July 1st i just got to my 90 day mark to start redeeming stuff going in late July does this mean i cant get this reward or will they let you use it after july 1st?

2. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gotta use is before July 1st. I had a couple rewards like that and had to get a refund since I was not going within the timeline they wanted.

3. DuckMan87

DuckMan87 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks for the info

kinda a bummer since i was seeing Love the 1st night i was in town and figured id stay at the mirage now gotta spend those LPs somewhere else

4. sageblue

sageblue High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would buy it and call anyway, because redemption for the hotel rewards seems to be making a reservation, not actually staying on property -- at least that's my understanding. Worst thing that can happen is that you call, and they say you can't use it and you get your points back.

5. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Let us know if you do this, I asked the same question on Facebook to the actual gaming app managers and they said it had to be used by then, but maybe the reservations line is more liberal! Good luck

6. UncleBen

UncleBen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I asked a question about this to reservations. They were not 100% so went away to find out. They told me I had to STAY within 90 days not just make the reservation.
    The thing is, I got the feeling that if I asked the question to somebody else I might have got a different answer!

7. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You have to make the reservation within 90 days, not stay within 90 days. I booked my Mirage myVegas stay in December of last year. I will actually be using it in a week and a half. Unless its changed.

8. UncleBen

UncleBen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Josie, that is just what I wanted to hear- many thanks for clearing that up.

9. imderekpoe

imderekpoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd be careful with that. The old Mirage 2-night rewards didn't have a 'use by' date. The rules for each reward vary, so be sure to check the terms of each one. You can usually see the additional terms by clicking on the Next button on the reward - just don't click the 'Confirm' button!

10. UncleBen

UncleBen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've confirmed it and it is now 'redemption pending'. Terms state 'redeem by 8/5/2013 (91 days from now)'
    There is no mention of a 'stay by date'. Guess I'll call up to make my reservation and know for sure.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.